Found out

Dove poV

I sat in my room after dinner, it was exciting that father was staying for a couple of days! Maybe him and mum will get back together.... Actually that probably won't happen.

I pushed the sex pistols tape into the player, the music started to play loud. This music was great... Any music can be great I can escape from my life and listen to the story of the song.

"Dove!" Angel said as he entered the room. he held in his hand two white package bags.

"Hi" said turning the music down while standing up at the same time (multitasking)

Father closed the door, once it was closed I was free to hug. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him. He held me tight, it was moments like these that could stay forever.

"I missed you" I said cuddling my face into his chest.

"How's everything in Cleveland" He said as I let go of him. We moved over to the bed and sat down.

"It's good, only it's really hard not saying anything about my bloodline" I said looking down at my feet "It hurts in the chest that I can't tell her she is my mother"

"I know it does, I want to tell her as much as you but it's not possible" he replied putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But why? No one has actually told me!" I said looking up at him, I think he was a bit startled with my forwardness.

"I thought it would be better if I told you"

"Then spill" I said sternly, I just want to know.

"When your mother and I shared one pure moment of happiness, I turned evil as you know but what you don't know is that I put a curse on your mother which caused you to be pulled from her stomach before you were born, when you were torn the bond between you and your mother became fragile so fragile that if she found out about your existence it would kill her" he said looking up at me, I can't believe I was hearing this... I can't ever tell my mother that she is my mother because I will kill her!

"Why did no one tell me this?" I said standing up. I started to pace the room... I never pace but what else was I the hell to do.

"I wanted to... But there was never a right time to tell you, in England you didn't exactly have the best time after Keith died!" Father said, when he said Keith's name my whole body shook. Thinking of Keith was painful and talking about him made me speechless.

My eyes started to water, I want to die... Everything is my fault, Buffy doesn't know I exist as her daughter and Keith died because of me.

The tears started to poor and I fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry Dove, I shouldn't of said that! Keith's death wasn't your fault" Father said as he stood up to hold me.

"I need to be alone" I said looking up at him, he was hesitant "Go!"

I watched my father leave the room but he left the bags behind, it wasn't time to look inside!

I slid to the stereo and turned the sex pistols on full blast.

I feel like I have betrayed Keith somehow being with Ren, I know I couldn't help it but I can't help feel responsible!