Night Light

Chapter 7

After dinner, I followed the directions on the piece of paper that Jasmine had given me after class to the club that the band was playing at.

"Don't worries it's an under age club." I recall Jasmine telling me as she handed me the piece of paper with directions.

If it had been a normal night club I don't know if I would of gone or not. Seeming I'm always going to be underage I guess ill never get into one unless I forge an I.D.

I walked down one long empty alleyway which leads to the club. I could hear the music from a mile away and I could see the big neon sign 'Nights' which is the name of the club.

"Dove," a girly voice said from behind me I turned around to see Jasmine walking up to me.

"Hey," I said as I waved to her.

"I'm happy you came, I heard Dawn's sister is pretty strict." Jasmine said as we started to walk again.

"Nah, she's pretty cool, Dawn told her I was going to sneak out and she still let me go." I said smiling. When thinking of Buffy the first thing that comes to mind is the word Mother and I not being able to tell her who I really am. To her I'm just Giles's niece and Dawn's exchange student.

"Well the band is about to be on," Jasmine said as she walked up to the man at the door. "Were with the band?" she said looking at the man straight in the eyes.

"Here you go, have a good night" The man said opening the door, we walked through it and I gave a smile to the man. Something about his eyes set me on edge, they had nothing in them no emotion but the thought went away.

"Don't we have to pay?" I said pointing to the door which the man had opened

"Nah, the guys already took care of it," she said looking back to me as I turned around. The club was packed with people it was hard to find a table but after a while Jasmine spotted one near the right side of the stage near the stairs.

"Okay they will be on in one minute." Jasmine said getting excited, "They are amazing your going to love it."

"I'm sure I will." I said looking up at the stage.

"I'll go and get some drinks," Jasmine said getting up from her seat. "What do you want?"

"I'll just have what your having" I said as she nodded and walked to the bar. I have never been to a club which makes me want to ask the question what you drink at a club if you're underage.

"Everyone I'm proud to present to you 'Night Light'," the man on stage said. People started to cheer.

Then the band members taking the stage. Ren came on last with a black guitar and stood at the front with the microphone. My heart stated to pound and I felt a funny tingling feeling in my stomach.

"How is everyone tonight" Ren said giving a big grin. Everyone started to cheer. On stage he looked beautiful the blue light was shinning upon him and he wore what he had worn toady at school.

Jasmine came and sat down with the drinks, but I didn't pay her any attention. All I wanted to do was listen to the music that Ren was singing.

An hour of playing 80's songs and originals past quickly.

"Well this song goes out to a girl in the audience,"

He must have a girlfriend it was stupid of me to think other wise why wouldn't he? He's beautiful and once again I'm getting all crushed up on him. When I couldn't because he's a blood sucking demon.

"Cradle of love," Ren said. That's my favorite Billy Idol song. "This is for you, Dove." He finished saying Dove with a grin...WAIT!

Dove he just said Dove, that's my name. I wanted to yell out in excitement.

"Dove...?" Jasmine said raising an eyebrow "Anything you want to tell me about?"

"No, not really." I said, I was probably blushing.

"Would Dove like to come up and sing it with me?" Ren said smiling looking at me. What?

"Go!" Jasmine said "Go!"

"I can't there's so many people." I said looking into Ren's eyes.

"Go!" Jasmine said again, "Or you will regret it later."

"Fine!" I said, if I can fight vampires and demons I'm sure I can do this. I stood up, as I did everyone's eyes focused on me. Ren smiles as he moved over to the stairs and helped me up.

"Everyone this is Dove." Ren said as we stood next to the microphone. Once again all the people cheered. "You ready?" Ren winked.

"Yeah," I said winking back.

The music started to play. The words just seemed to come out of my mouth and with Ren singing too I wasn't scared.

"Well rock the cradle of love

Rock the cradle of love

Yes the cradle of love don't rock easily its true

Well rock the cradle of love

I rocked the cradle of love

Yes the cradle of love don't rock easily it's true

Well now..."

Singing with Ren is like floating on a cloud, after awhile you don't even realize your singing but in a moment that you want to last forever.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope u like

i would love to hear your feedback.

im a bit lost in insperation at the moment so if u have any ideas please feel free to share them with me ;D

comment and vote

xoxo misakisses