Why did we come and live on another hell mouth?

Buffy poV

"She kissed him an then ran off" Willow said as we talked quietly in the hallway.

"That doesn't mean his a vampire Will" I said as I looked at her, I use to skip class to see Angel but It doesn't mean that she is with a vampire.

"He was holding a umbrella, was smoking from his jacket and he was looking like a Sex Pistol" Willow said getting very worried "Remember when I went with a vampire as I seized the moment?"

"I do but Dove is a strong girl and can hold her own did you see what she did to that demon! But if she doesn't come home after school hours We'll go and find her" I said, I did find it a little odd that she could kill a demon but she must of gained the strength living with the watchers all these years.

Dove Pov

"This is you" I said looking at an old portrait that hanged in Ren's apartment, it was quite tasteful. A lot of red and black and very spacious, I wonder how he could afford a place like this but he does share it with the other band members and Jasmine so I guess they use their gig money.

"Yeah, it was before I was a vampire" he said smiling at it "It reminds me of my soul"

"Yeah" I said sighing, he doesn't have a soul, how can I feel this way about him?

"Anyway!" He said chirping up and holding my hand pushing it up to his lips, he looked me dead in the eye and said "Will you go to the Halloween dance with me?"

"Of course I will" I said getting excited, Halloween was actually the only holiday I knew about before coming to this world.

"That means we should dress up as a famous couple or something, I thought maybe Sid and Nancy? As zombies?" He said smiling at me as he walked over to a self and pulled out a movie cover.

"Who are they?" I said confessing ,I'm not as old as him and don't really know much when it comes to people's names.

"Sid was a band member of the Sex Pistols and Nancy was his crazy love they were the Romeo and Juliet of the punk scene" he said handing me the movie "they made a movie about them in the 80's wanna watch?"

"Sure!" I said looking at the cover it was of a man with spiky black hair and the girl was a platinum blond with curls, we actually could pull off looking like them off "oh speaking of the Sex Pistols I still have your clothes"

"Keep them they look better on you anyway" he said smiling at me as he took the DVD out of my hands. He kissed me on the mouth and I melted away, compliment and a kiss. This must be my lucky day!

****

After the movie had finished I couldn't stop myself from crying, I don't know if many people cry in this movie but I was. I snuggled up closer to Ren , through the awkward scenes I moved further away from him but I would always come back.

"Oh that is so sad!" I said looking up at Ren who looked down at me with puppy dog eyes.

"So what do you think Halloween material?" Ren said kissing me on the forehead.

"Yes!!!!!" I Said sitting up "I will dress up as Nancy every Halloween"

"Oh I wanted to be Nancy" Ren said smiling at me before he winked "Think I would look nice in lace and a bra"

"Oh is that so" I said raising an eyebrow. Ren pulled me close once again, I could stay like this forever and that could actually be possible!

A crash came from the direction of the front door. There seemed to be a couple of people I could tell in the foot steps they started to walk down the hall way towards us.

"Don't worry it's probably just the guys" Ren said getting up from the couch and leaving the room "What are you doing here?" His voice rang through the whole apartment before there was a shuffle and a thump.

"Ren are you okay?" I asked standing up from the couch , I moved closer and closer to the door , shadows moved from underneath it. The knob started to turn and the whole door flung open, I was standing not far from three men in suits with horns poking out of their heads. I looked at them up and down, what did they want ?

"Hello pretty it's time!" One of the men said as he tried to grab hold of my arm, I pushed him off me and tried to make a getaway past the two men but I felt a sharp pain through my head, what was going on I can't die ? So why are my eyes slowly closing ? I was soon in darkness !

Buffy Pov

"Hey Guys I'm home" Dawn said coming into the kitchen where we were all standing "you'll never believe what happened to Dove today, a boy sang her a song over the speakers at school..."

"We know the principle rang" I said looking at her deep into the eyes "That boy is being expelled thank god I could get Dove off the hook"

"But she didn't do anything!" Dawn said as she started to pull a tantrum.

"Try and tell that to the school board" I said getting angry at her, Willow gave me a disappointed look.

"Hey did you guys know there is a boy sitting in the library" Xander said coming into the kitchen, he always knew when to walk in.

"Yeah it's fine, that's Alex the werewolf" I said smiling at Xander who looked a bit confused.

"Alex" Dawn said in more confusion then Xander.

Dawn moved out of the kitchen quickly. I followed behind her, what was so unsettling in her eyes that she had to see this boy.

"Alex" Dawn said as we reached the library.

"Dawn!" Alex said jumping up at the sight of her.

"What is going on Buffy?" Dawn snapped at me.

"What? This is the werewolf we found" relplied back to her realizing spike was in the room sitting confutable in a chair smiling at us, I'm happy that our family can be amusing to some people ... Boy he gets on my nerves.

"No he is Callie's boyfriend he isn't a werewolf" Dawn said as she walked up to him and touched his shoulder "Your not a werewolf?"

Before Alex could answer a flight of men with claws came bursting through the window.

"What now!?" I muttered/yelled. Can't I just have a normal family problem for once.

Alex started to growl at them and was about to attack. I pushed him out of the way before he could do anything and focused my attention on the men with claws.

"Who are you?" I said at them restraining werewolf boy. They both looked at me in worry.

"Dove is in trouble!" One of them said looking at the other.

"She should have been killed when we had the chance, she is a danger to us all" The other man said looking at me , I know they were trying to keep this brief like they were trying to hide something.

"What are you talking about" Dawn interrupted as the rest of the gang filed into the library.

"She is the chosen one, the world is going to be plunged into darkness unless we attack" One of the men said looking at all of us.

"When do we start!" Spike said getting up from his chair and looking serious.

"You need to tell us everything you know!" Angel said as he pushed past me and Alex

"We will I'm sure the werewolf will have something to say about it" One of the men said snarling at Alex who looked like a mad man in a rage.

Why did we come and live on another hell mouth?