Protect !

I looked at the man straight in the face how did he know? Was he a watcher or a watchers friend? ... He couldn't be either, he was to dodgy looking.

"What?" I said, maybe I misheard him.

"Don't play games with me little girl!" He said slamming his hands on the table and standing up"My boss has been looking for you for a very long time"

"What the hell is going on?" I said standing my ground as I stood up "Your not the PI?"

"Oh I am!" He said smiling at me! What is going on? I have no idea what to do? What am I suppose to say to him? ... It's time for me to grow up, its me for myself .....and I guess Raven, no one else is going to stick up for me?!

"What do you want with me?"I said trying to be the grown up in this room.. Yelling isn't going to get this guy anywhere!

The man leaped at me, his arm turned into a claw. Thank god he is a demon because I didn't want to murder another human!

I quickly moved out of the way, he fell flat on the floor. He tried to quickly stand up but I stood on his neck before he had the chance.

"Who do you work for" I said as he struggled I dug the heel of my shoe deeper into his neck, it was a good thing I wore Dawns heels. Hope she doesn't mind if I accidentally get blood on them!

"Tell me!" I yelled.

"I was trying to do you a favor!" He said trying to push out the words "It's much better to die then face what the others will do to you?"

"What are you talking about?" I said looking down at him! A grin came across his face when he didn't answer, my foot dug deeper into him!

"Their coming for you, their all around you! Your not safe ! Killing you would have been a blessing"

"I can't die" I yelled.

"Dove what's going on?" Spike said as he flung the door open, I Turned to face him. In a split second, the man used his claw to cut my throat! I punched him in the face and he fell to the ground.

The gash on my throat healed within a moment.

"I told you I don't die" I said as I pushed Dawns heel into his chest and pulled it out again. Blood poured or a better word to describe it is Gashed. It went every where like a fountain, the man started to shrivel before I knew it there was only a pool of blood left of him.

"Waw can you teach me to do that?" spike said as I turned to him , we were both covers in blood.

"I'm sorry" I said as I pushed passed him. I had to get some fresh air.

###

I sat on the on the steps on the porch out the back of the house. Blood still stained my skin.

"What's wrong" Spike said as he sat next to me "Willows not even having to lift a finger to clean that blood up" he was still covered in blood. "I told Giles I'd come and see if your okay"

"Thanks" I said looking at him with a smile.

"Your so much like your mother" he said smiling at me. "I mean you have her beautiful hair"

I looked at him and started to cry, why the hell am I crying? I never cry! But I guess my mother has never been the topic of many subjects before!

"Here" Spike said as he pulled my head to his chest. He was warm for a vampire probably from all that blood.

I didn't push away! Only I knew I should but Spike made me feel safe, he seemed to actually care.

"Why are you being so nice" I said not looking up at him, he's suppose to be bad even with a soul.

"I've always wanted to protect you ever since you were a baby" he said digging his face into my hair. He's known me since I was a baby and he had lots of Sleepytime with my mum, guess that means were in the family zone !