Chapter 8

I was still unsure about why Alucard had done what he had but I had found out that I would never drink wine again.  When I woke up my skull was throbbing with a dull pain that didn't seam to want to leave me. Even laying here with my eyes closed made my head hurt, I was to afraid to open them to see the man that was laying next to me. I soon feel lips on my neck kissing up and down them as a hand run up and down my side making me shiver and arch into his touch. "My sweet Bree when you will you except what has happened." Alucard says against my neck, his lips tickling me in such a way that I wanted to have him keep them there but on the other had I hated that he toyed with my feelings like this.Soon Alucard was out of the bed and I listen to him leave the room making me relax just a little. I slowly open my eyes to look around the dark room. "Thank god he's not here." I mumble before sitting up only to feel like barfing with the wave of dizziness that hit me. Once the world stopped spinning I got out of bed and stumbled over to the dresser that had my cloths in it. I hold onto it for support before getting my cloths for the day.

I sigh softly as I walk into the bathroom and sit on the side of the tub before turning on the hot water feeling a little cold. That was one thing I noticed since becoming a vampire three nights ago, I was almost always cold. Once the tub was filled I strip out of my cloths and slip into the scolding hot water that stung my skin a little making me give a small moan as the water relaxed all my tense muscles. I clean quickly and just sit there enjoying the warm water seeing as how I knew there was no missions in my foreseeable futer thanks to Alucard. "What a nice sight." Alucard says making me jump and I try to cover myself the best I could. "Get out!" I scream and he chuckles before walking around so I could see him. "I got you something to eat." He says as he holds up the blood-bag making me frown a little. Walter was kind enough to put it in a bowl or mug and warm it up for me mostly because I had complained it was to cold making it hard for me to drink. "Drink it yourself." I say as I look away from him pulling my knees up to my check and I was more than aware of him watching my every move.

I soon feel a hand on my chin forcing me to look up into Alucard's red eyes. He looked angry and I shiver a little the water no longer feeling a little warm now it felt like I was sitting in a tub full of ice that was slowly melting around me making me trapped inside until it was done. "You will drink this." He growls as he brings the bag closer to me and forces me to bite into it. As the cold blood hits my tong I gag a little letting it fall out of my mouth and down my neck and chest into the water below me. 'Stop it! Let me go!' I scream in my mind and Alucard flinches a little before squeezing the bag making more blood splash down my body and when he finally pulls back I was gasping for breath, the water around me bloody as well as my once clean body. "Out." I say in a shaky tone as I lift a hand and pointing at the bathroom door. Alucard doesn't move and I glare at him before finally standing up not caring that he was going to see me naked covered in blood before I storm over to him and slap him hard across the face. "I have no problem drinking blood but I will not be forced to do so in such a manner. I'm not Seras that you can boss around because I know for certain that I'm not you slave seeing as how I drank your blood. You will get out of here now and let me take a shower before leaving me alone until we have a mission am I understood?" I yell before punching him hard in the gut. He chuckles before leaning in close to me and licking my neck all the way down making me pause in my hitting. "You look nice covered in blood like that." He says and before I could blink he had me in his arms, his lips pressed to mine and his free hand roaming over my body. He leads me out of the bathroom and throws me roughly onto the bed before he was on top of me again kissing me and licking the blood off of my body until he bites into my neck making me give a screaming moan. I couldn't fight him off as he undresses and before I could argue with him he was already having his way with me. All I could do was lay there tears running down my face mixing with the blood on my face. I wanted to die right then and there.