Your the vampire king? Yeah right!

After nineteen years of life one would think that nothing was surprising anymore. My life in England was a nice one for what it was worth. I was about five when I was kidnapped from my true parents who hardly took care of me so when my new father took me in and taught me everything I needed to know about killing I was more than happy to learn. To be hones I wasn't born in England but in Ireland so many people made fun of my ascent all the time. I could care less and today I was on a mission from my father who needed this new contract with some important organization. I sigh as I walk to where My mission was to be taking place. It wasn't often that I wasn't being used to kill someone today I was just delivering a letter to a woman with the last name Hellsing. I sigh as I walk into the stuffy looking cafe in cloths that would stand out. My jeans and blood red tank top will stand out in the stuffy formal attire most everyone is wearing and my long black trench coat was on over that hiding my prized gun and my odd collection of knives. I look around until my eyes land on a woman with a cigar in her mouth and a butler next to her. Father really had to pick an odd one to go into business with. I walk over and sit across from her making the butler stiffen.

"Your the Hellsing woman right?" I ask and she smirks at me. "I'm Sir Hellsing if that's what your asking me." She says and I chuckle humorlessly. "I'm Mr. Bloodsworth's messenger. He asked me to deliver this to you." I say as I pull out my father's letter and drop it on the table in front of her. I didn't have my father's last name, he didn't want people to know I was his daughter just a dedicated disciple so my last name was Fang which made me laugh at times. "I heard Mr. Bloodsworth has a daughter is that true?" Sir Hellsing asks as she picks up the letter before opening it. I sigh and lean back in my chair a little. "Rumors run around all the time. Why so interested in such a thing Sir Hellsing?" I ask now getting annoyed at this woman who needed to give me a simple yes or no answer to the letter. She chuckles at my responses before reading the letter quickly then looking up at me. "If it was true then I would have a deal to make with him and would be more than happy to do business with him. So does he have a daughter?" She asks as she leans forward and I scowl at her no longer liking the way this conversation was going.

"He doesn't talk about his family with us. Look all I need is a yes or no answer so I can get on with my night." I snap and she gives a sigh. "No." She says and I nod before standing up. "Good day." I say before leaving from the place and heading to the phone booth that wasn't to far away before giving my father her answer. He wasn't to happy and told me to stay in the city for a few days disappointed in me for not getting the deal. I cuss as I hang up the phone because it wasn't my fault the deal didn't go down. I walk down the street to a place I had seen earlier thinking of eating there when there was a low growling moan behind me. I turn to see this odd thing running at me and realizing that I was the only person out on the streets. I take off running as fast as I could to a dark ally more of those things running after me making me growl a little in annoyance. I turn once in the ally and pull out my gun shooting each one of them in the head not missing a shot as they hit right between the eyes. The messed up thing was that they didn't stay down once they were shot.

I run out of bullets before tucking my gun back in it's place and taking off running again seeing as how those things were almost on me. My boots thumped on the ground letting me know how fast I was truly running. I didn't pay much attention to where I was going when I fall hard feeling my hand cut open a little thankfully it wasn't my gun hand. Before I knew what was going on one of those things was on me and trying to bite me. I slam my hand under it's chin forcing it to fly back into others who were gaining on me but they all stumble back. I jump quickly to my feet and take off running once again until I get to a little toy shop and pulling out a metal base ball bat from the bins outside not caring that I was stealing with those things behind me. I turn to face them before hitting the head off of one. More were coming to the point where I was starting to feel overwhelmed and I feel one of them bite my left arm as I swing at another one. It didn't take me long to get a good twenty of them don before taking off again in a mad dash to get out of there. If I could just get back to my car then I could drive away no longer having to worry about all of this.