Chapter 4

Integra's pov.

Three days, it had been three days since Bree had left. The only thing we had found is her car as well s the hotel she had stayed in her first night gone. Walter was looking for her during the day the best he could but I finally had enough of the games we were playing. "Alucard!" I scream and soon he was in my office his head tilted to the side. "You called my master?" He asks as he looks me over as if trying to figure out what I was about to order him to do. "I have a mission for you and only you can know about it." I say slowly and he smirks at me as if proud of this fact. "My mission is?" He asks as he leans forward a little. The last day or two he had asked me about Bree, not by her name of course but none the less he had asked. Once I had learned about her relation to Bloodsworth I looked closely into her past and found out all I needed to know, how her parents sold her to him letting her think she was kidnapped, her life as a assassin/ mercenary from the age of five until I took her in three months ago. "Find and bring back Bree with any means necessary. Turn her into a vampire if you have to just bring her back." I order and he chuckles before nodding. "Alright master." Alucard says before disappearing from my office.

Alucard's pov.

Finally after three days I was given the mission I truly wanted. After three days I would get what I wanted which was Bree's blood and to have her back in the house around when I needed her. I end up starting where they had found her car and walk around until I catch her scent following it until I come to a small fish and chips shop. "Come on little one you should give up on that dead end job and start up your pop's business again." A man says and there was a small scoff. "Mack you know we can't just let her do that. It's to dangerous right now." A woman says before there was a sigh. I walk in and look around until I see Bree her back to me as she eats with seven men and one woman. I walk slowly over to her and put my hand on the back of her neck. "Time to go home Fire." I hiss and she gasp as she looks up at me. "Let her go." One of the men snaps and I could see him reach for his gun. "Stop it. Now." Bree barks and the man relaxes a little before she looks up at me. "Let me finish eating then we can go Alucard." She says making me growl a little. I sit next to her forcing the man closest to her to move and watch her eat with them. They laughed at something she said and it made me angry that she could so freely talk to her about things. "Bree I hate to ask you for this but could help me out with something?" The woman on her left asks as she looks over Bree.

Bree looks over at me before back at the woman. "Bella I would love to but I need to get back to my job. He isn't going to let me go anywhere else now that he found me." Bree says as she points over at me. Before the woman could say another word I grab Bree by her arm and pull her to her feet then out the door. She was silent as I drag her behind me only pulling back a few times when I tightened my hold on her right arm. I lead her to an empty ally before throwing her against the wall and pinning her there. "You made my master very unhappy and you broke our deal Fire." I hiss in her ear but she made no move to go against me. "I know. Do what you need." She says looking away from me and I growl at her before teleporting us back to her room and throwing her down on her bed pinning her there. She wiggles under me a little and I see the fear in her eyes. "Off." She growls and I chuckle. "You said to do what I need. I need your blood, I was told I could turn you into a vampire if that is what it took to bring you back." I growl in her ear causing her to struggle harder against me. Integra yells at me and I grab her by her hair pulling her down to her office mad that my fun was ruined.

Bree's pov.

Alucard throws me at Integra's desk and I hit it hard but stay quiet not letting him get any pleasure out of what he had done to me. Vampire or not Alucard would pay for that later especially when I had come back without a fight. To be honest I was going to head back on my own today had he not come to get me. I look up at Integra who looks me over slowly. "Where have you been?" She asks and I huff a little as I stand up straight. "At first I was going to stay at a hotel which I did before I ran into a few old friends who took me in. I helped out of some odd jobs like making bullets and teaching a little hand to hand." I say and she sighs before looking at Alucard. "It didn't take you long to find her. You can leave us now." Integra says and Alucard sighs before leaving a small scowl on his face as he leaves. "I see you put up a fight to come back." Integra says once he was gone and I laugh a little. "What fight? I let him drag me by my arm down the street and slam me into a ally way wall. He's stronger than I and I saw no point in fighting with him then and there. I was heading back here any way so why fight going to where you were headed?" I say as I take the other seat.