Chapter 2

Two months, after two months I had been throw hell and the name attached to it was Alucard. Alucard loved to tease me endlessly over things but I was a very good shot he never knew if or when I would pull a gun on him. Today was one of my few day's off, no missions for me at all and I was in the gun range practicing with the new gun Walter had given me. Alucard and Integra were going on a mission in some town near by I don't really remember what the name of it was because I had gotten a new gun to try out. I was out all night and head up to my room feeling spent even tho I was only out shooting my gun. I sigh as I lay out on my bed after cleaning out my gun. I was half asleep when I feel hands on my back before a sharp pain in my neck. I gasp as my eyes shot open only to see black hair in my face. Alucard had taken to drinking my blood whenever he wanted to. I hated it because in the last two months almost every day he was in my room cutting me open just to have some of my blood. He always waited until I was asleep to do it so I wouldn't know but I had been very much awake like tonight. I was putting an end to it tonight.

"What in the hell are you doing Alucard?" I hiss as I pull away from him and he sighs before looking me in my eyes, my blood running down his chin and a small frown on his lips. "Having a nice midnight snack. Your blood is the best I've ever had." He said before licking his lips making sure every drop of my blood was licked up. I normally had no problem with Alucard with the exception of him being well being him. I place my hand over the bleeding wound that he had created but I wasn't sure how he had cut me. We stared at each other for I don't know how long. "Why?" I demand glaring at him. My new gun was sitting on the table near my bed. "Because you taste to good not to." Alucard says as he walks over to me and I pull a knife from my pants ready for a fight with him. "Stay back Alucard." I growl out at him and before I could blink he was in front of me the knife knocked out of my hand and his red eyes looking right into mine. "Your a virgin Fire and your blood is sweet, so sweet that almost any vampire will kill to have it. So let's make a deal, I get some of your blood every day and in return I make sure no other vampire will hurt you." He says as he leans in a little to lick the blood off my fingers that was over the still bleeding wound.

"Fine but no changing me into a vampire." I snap and he smirks before nodding his head quickly. I let my hand drop so he could go back to drinking my blood. I was getting light headed by the time he was done making him pull away slowly and catching me in his arms as my vision blares. I was so confused by his reaction, by how gently he was being with me when he normally was so stand offish and mean. I knew I was going to pass out soon so as he places me back on my bed I couldn't help but wonder why he deiced to make this deal with me in the first place. "Rest well Fire." Alucard says as he bandages my wound before disappearing from my room.

The next night I was shocked to find out about the girl who was now a vampire all because of none other than Alucard. I glare at said vampire as we eat dinner and give a small sigh when Integra told me that I was going to be on a team with the two vampire but wasn't going on the first mission that Seras had. I was given a simple mission that would take a few days but that was more than enough for me. It got me away from Alucard for some time which I was grateful for so I run up to my room to pack up before heading to my car. Walter had made sure everything was ready to go and seeing as how the sun was still up I didn't have to worry about Alucard following me at all. It took several hours to get to the town my mission was in and I give a small sigh when I walk into my hotel room knowing that I wouldn't find the vampires tonight because it was half way over.

I put my stuff into my room before heading out to get something to eat. I walk around the town until I find a little cafe that was open all night and day walking in a little excited to finally finding a place to eat. After I order and wait for my food a young couple sits at a table right in front of mine so I could see both of them. They looks me over smirks on their faces and from the small smile the man gave I could see his fangs letting me know he was a vampire. I take my time eating and once I was done pay for my food and start the walk back to my hotel. I knew the couple was following me so I took a detour to a bar that was near by. It wasn't hard to get in just a little flirting with the door man to get in. It didn't take me long to get to the back door and out it losing the vampire couple that was following me. I was more than relived when I walk into my hotel room making sure all the doors were locked up tight before taking a nice hot shower. I lay in bed and fall into an uneasy sleep.