The Devil's Crush//The end

"Nagi-kun." I said. "Yes?" He asked. "Can I talk to you privately?" I asked. "Sure." He starts to follow me.
---
Time skip (behind the campus)
---

"OK. So uh. I might or might not have. A crush on Karma-kun. So uh. I need your help" I looked a Nagisa. He looks like he was holding something in."n-nagisa-kun?" I asked.

"I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HIM! YAS! I DEFINITELY HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" Nagisa fan gir-boys.

We start walking back to the class, chatting about what we should do. I am planning on confessing to Karma today in the forest. "OK! I got the plan! Thanks Nagi-kun!" I exclaim, giving him a hug. "Hey. No problem! I'm glad to help" he hugs back.

We walk into the classroom. Everyone are in their seats talking to each other while koro-sensei was reading one of his pervy magazines.

I blushed looking at koro-sensei's magazine cover. Turn to look somewhere else, I met eyes with a certain red-headed devil. Karma. Him seeing me with a red face. One that would put his red hair to shame. He smirks his signature smirk. "So (y/n)-chan~ why are you blushing just from looking at me? Am I that hot~?" He teases loudly, catching the attentions of the other students in the classroom.
"N-no!" I curse to myself for stuttering. "I j-just saw one o-of senseis magazine!" I exclaimed. This time I caught the attention of Koro-sensie "nyuya!?" He yelp. His face turns pink. Well not that it was not before.

"Anyways karma. Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Privately?"

"Hmm~ sure~" Karma smirks. I start walking out and towards the forest. "So~ where we going?" He follows.
I stand under his favourite tree. One he always hang around. "Karma." I say. "Hm?"

"I..." I start I LIK- NO LOVE YOU!" I bow. "Is that so~" he smirks "um. I-if you don't feel the same way the-" before I could finish I felt soft lips on mine. My eyes widen. The lips on mine belongs to one person....Karma. "Hm" he pulls away. "I love you too~" he says. This time. I catch him off guard by crashing my shift lips, on to his. "I love you" I smile.

---
Shiro: *fangrils* QHHHHHHWUEKWNWIKWBIEKWBEIS!!

(Y/n): shiro-chan we just k-kissed.. *blush*

Karma: *comes out of nowhere and kisses (y/n)*

(Y/n): mhn!

Shiro: o ho ho~ *leaves the two alone*

WELP! THIS SINGLE PRINGLE IS GONNA GO~ anyways. Thank your all for all the support! (●'∇`●) Ilya! The book has ended and depending on how good this book i might make a sequel! Anyways! I love you all! Bai!!
---

the end ( •̀∀•́ )

EDIT: OMG! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! 1K!!

Edit 2: noticed that after I changed my name from Shiroom to Milkuro my published books are put under my old user and if I click/tap that user it does not exsist xD I dont know what to do.