The Devil's Crush//1

(Y/n) POV (Edited)
---
"....I don't know. I'm very sorry, I can't accept!" I yelled bowing.

It was Friday, October 28. I was under the cherry tree. Someone just confessed to me. That someone...was....Asano. The principal's son.

"WHAT! EVERY GIRL LOVES ME! YOU BETTER ACCEPT! OR I WILL TELL MY DA- I MEAN THE PRINCIPAL TO SEND YOU TO CLASS 3-E!!!": He yelled pushing me to the ground.

"I-im sorry Asano-kun....b-but I s-still can't accept! D-dont force me!" I yelled-ish. I was scared out of my life. I might even die here and now!

"Tch! Well then. Say bye,bye to A class! Your going to class E!" He yelled. Such a drama queen.....
---
Next day! Potatos are AWSOME<3
---
(Y/n) POV
---
I stood in front of a old looking brown door. That door led to class E-3. The worst class in this whole entire school.

I opened the door. "H-hi" I said, loud enough for the teacher to hear. "Ahh! You must be the new student." I look up.

I almost gasped at what I saw. I had looked up to see big boobs on my face. I started to panicked and stepped back a bit to see her face. She had slot of make up.

"Well then new student come in!" The teacher said, Happily.  "OK! Introduce yourself!!"

"Hi! my name is (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you!" I bowed. I looked up again. "Well nice you meet you (y/n)-chan! I'm irina but these  brats call me bitch-sensei." Umm...Irina-sensei said. She went from happy and jolly to angry and pissed.

"Um. Irina-sensei...were do I sit?" I asked, my head slightly tilited. " ah! Yes, your seat is beside Karma. The idiot red-head." She said pointing to a boy with crimson red hair at the back. "Thanks!" I said happily and dived into my seat.

"Hello there!!" I waved.
---
Herrooooooooo!!!!! Mahhhh!!!! Potatoooosssss!!!!!! This is may first chaptyer of "the devil's crush"! I hoped you like it. Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger xD I got lazy and need to sleep!! BTW I started off with Bish-sensei....just cause u late bruh!...OK pretend yo late xP ITS ALSO ALMOST HHALLLOOOWEEEN!! ACK SO HAPPY! PLANNING A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! if I don't write i5 then kill me <3

Bai man baby potatos~!

Edit: how are people ok with this cringe of a first chapter!?