It was an accident

"Well, I'm waiting." I looked over at Dean, I almost had to yell because Dean was playing the radio super loud.

"For what?" Dean turned off the music.

"For my apology." Dean started laughing and I punched his arm. "Seriously Dean." Sam looked back at me and raised his eyebrows. "And, yes, I know I owe you one too." Sam turned back around and looked at Dean.

"That's more like it. Ok, so we'll get some pie later." Dean said, trying to get my apology. Sam rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"I forgive you. I'll clean the blades next time." I knew I couldn't beat getting pie but I tried. Dean nodded his head and turned the music back on.

When we were back at the motel I hopped onto the bed. Sam had gone to get some burgers and pie, and Dean had decided to stay with me. I walked over to Dean and handed him Sam's dagger. He put the dagger into his bag and threw the bag onto his bed. He took out his own blade and handed it to me. I sighed and took out a piece of cloth.

"Now?" I moaned.

"Now." Dean took out about six more blades and placed them next to me. "I hope to see my reflection in those." Dean smiled and walked over to a table. He picked up his phone and dialed Sam. "Hey Sammy, what's taking you so long? Yeah, we'll wait for you outside. Oh and Sam, remember to bring the pie."

"Well?" I looked up from the blade I was cleaning.

"Sammy found the house where the spirit was. We're going to wait outside for him, so grab your stuff." I stuffed the blades into Dean's duffle bag and threw it to him. We grabbed our coats and headed out to the parking lot of the motel.

Sam arrived at the motel and walked out. He threw Dean a bag of food and when Dean opened it he frowned.

"Where's the pie?" Dean whined. Sam laughed and handed me a container with a slice of apple pie in it. I smiled and opened it, Dean looked up at me and tried to do Sam's puppy dog eyes.

"Don't even try." I laughed and passed the pie over to Dean. We all walked into the Impala and headed off to Bardstown, Kentucky.

When we got to Kentucky Sam had fallen asleep and Dean was mumbling to himself. God, how did I end up with such dorks, even though they are both super cute dorks. I laughed and opened my door. I walked out and stretched my legs. Dean nudged Sam so he'd wake up. Sam and Dean got out of the Impala and walked over to me. Dean, again, told me too stay in the Impala because I couldn't be a FBI agent. I sighed and plopped onto the front seat of the car.

"Don't get out this time, I mean it Lydia." Dean closed the car door and walked into the house with Sam. I, of course, got out and started going to the back of the house, but when I tripped over a stone and yelped a police officer turned around and saw me face down in the dirt.

"Hey, you! You can't be here!" The officer yelled. I quickly stood up and tried running away from him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "I'm not finished."

"Yeah, well I am." Using my free arm, I punched the officer in the face causing him to bleed. He let go of me and held his hand to his face, wiping the blood off. I tried to run again but another officer, who had seen what had happened, stopped me. He held my hands to my back and started walking to his car. "Awh, you want to hold my hand." I chuckled.

"Oh, so you're a smart ass. This will be fun." The officer scowled. Without thinking, I kicked him in the balls and ran the opposite direction. I looked back to see if the officer was chasing me, he was, and before turning around I ran into someone.

"What the..." Sam started. When Sam noticed that I was being chased by a cop he gave me a dirty look. I smiled and looked back at the officer who was getting closer. "What the hell did you do?"

"It was an accident." I tried. Sam pushed me over to Dean and walked up to the now furious officer.

"Hello sir, I'm agent Mills and this is my partner agent Barnes." Sam and Dean took out their fake badges and showed them to the cop.

"Pleasure, but I can't talk right now. That girl over there just assaulted two officers." He stepped around Sam and Dean and grabbed my arms again.

"Sir, we can't let you do that. She's needed." Dean said in his firm, serious voice, which really creeped me out.

"For what?!"

"With all do respect, none of your damn business." Dean took me from the officer and shoved me over to Sam. I gave him my 'I'm sorry' look and we all walked to the Impala. The whole car ride was silent, except for Dean's music, but when we got back to the motel I could tell that I was going to get a lecture. "What the hell Lydia. I told you to stay in the car. What if that officer pressed charges, we can't have you going around and punching officers." I looked down in embarrassment and was about to say something but Dean motioned me to stop. "I don't want to hear any of this 'You should have known I wouldn't have listened' crap."

"I wasn't going to say that." I mumbled. "Plus, it was an accident."

"So you accidentally punched an officer in the face, and kicked an officer in the..."

"Dean!" I shouted. Dean stopped and raised his eyebrows. "How do you expect me to trust anybody any more. I mean I wouldn't know if they were a monster or not."

"You trusted Marcus." Sam cut in.

"And that was a mistake. I'm not an expert on this stuff, so don't expect me to do everything perfectly right away. I'm sorry for getting in trouble ok." I said, my voice was calm now and I didn't feel so guilty anymore.

"Fine, fine. But next time you do something stupid like that, we'll drop you off to live with Bobby." I nodded my head. Dean threw me his duffle bag and motioned at Sam to do the same. I took out their blades and finished cleaning them. It was harder than before because all of the blood was dry. I was up three hours later then usual and could hardly keep my eyes open. So I went to the couch and fell asleep.

In my dream I could see another house, which meant that the spirit was going to attack here. The house was small and old, I saw a girl who looked about 19 sitting on a couch and reading a book. Like every other time the room got cold and the lights flickered. The spirit appeared and murdered the girl by cutting her open very slowly.

I woke up suddenly and sighed. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked into the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror and saw sticky red demon's blood dripping from my mouth. I quickly wiped my face with paper towel and tossed it into the trash can. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Dean sitting on the couch drinking a beer. Sam was standing by the bathroom door, his hair looked like a bird's nest. I laughed and he rolled his eyes. Sam walked into the bathroom and after being in there for twenty minutes he came out with a paper towel in his hand.

"What's this?" Sam handed the bloody tissue over to me and I frowned. "Demon's blood?" I nodded slowly, I was about to explain but I choked on blood before I could speak. "Alright let's go." Sam grabbed his coat and threw Dean his.

"Where are we going?" I put on my coat and shoes and walked to the door.

"Bobby's."