Marcus

After about three hours of crying I remembered that Marcus gave me his phone number. I took out my phone and dialed in the number.

"Hello?" Marcus's voice was calm and sweet.

"Marcus, this is Lydia, I... I need help." My voice, however, was shaky and anyone with a any intelligence could tell that I had been crying.

"Lydia, are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, but I need a ride. Mine is long gone by now."

"Yeah just tell me where you are." I told Marcus where I was and he hung up the phone. I remembered when I had a conversation like this with Bethany. I felt myself start to drift off when I heard a car stop in front of me. Marcus jumped out and sat down next to me.

"Marcus..." I started, but I could hardly keep my eyes open.

"It's ok Lydia, you can sleep now." Marcus picked me up and placed me in the back seat of the car, and that's when I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was in a queen sized bed and was wearing pink silk pajamas. The room was a huge, it was about the size of the motel room that I had been staying at with the Whinchesters. Everything was a shade of pink, a little too girly for my taste, and I could tell that all of it was extremely expensive. I crawled out of bed and walked to the door, but before I left I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw Castiel standing in front of me.

"Stay away from me." I warned, but I could see that Castiel wasn't here to fight with me.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said stepping forward.

"Ok, what do you want?"

"Why did you leave Sam and Dean, you know that you can't protect yourself especially since you have demon's blood spreading throughout your body." I felt myself start to tear up again, without any warning I ran over to Castiel and hugged him. He was confused and surprised but didn't push me away. "Um... it's... um... ok." I could tell that Castiel didn't know how to comfort a sensitive teenager so I unwrapped my arms from him and laughed.

"Cas," I said wiping the tears from my eyes, "Where the hell am I?" But then I remember Marcus coming to pick me up. "Oh... awkward." When I turned to look at Castiel he was gone. "Dammit Cas." I heard a knock on the bedroom door and when I went to open I saw Marcus holding a tray with some food on it.

"How you feeling?" Marcus said well walking into the room.

"Better, I guess."

"Oh, and before I forget, here's your duffle bag." My cheeks turned bright red. "Don't worry I didn't look through it." He smiled and handed it to me. I put it down on the bed and searched through it to make sure that none of my weapons were gone. I found a container of holy water and was tempted to throw it in Marcus's face, but that probably wouldn't have ended well.

"Thanks Marcus." I smiled and he put down the tray of food. "But you know you didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"Well seeing the state you were in last night, it was the least I could do. Speaking of last night, when I came to pick you up, why did you have blood on you face? Did someone hurt you?" I lost my smile and sighed. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"No it's ok, um... no one hurt me but as I was walking down the road I tripped and fell. My lip and nose started to bleed, but I'm fine now." I was probably the worst liar on the face of the earth, and even I tilted my head in confusion.

"It's ok Lydia, you can tell me in your own time." He smiled and walked out of the room.

I decided to clean myself up so I took a shower and got dressed in pre-ripped jeans, a black tank top, my jean jacket, and my hiking boots. I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail, grabbed my duffle bag, and walked out of the bedroom. When I walked out of the bedroom I gasped, Marcus's house was beautiful. I was on the second floor and was standing next to a huge flight of stairs. Down the stairs was a living room with a fire place and a flat screen t.v. In the living room I saw Marcus sitting on a huge leather couch and reading a book. I walked down the stairs and plopped on the couch next to Marcus. He looked up from his book and smiled at me. He scooted closer to me and kept his eyes locked on mine, but I turned away embarrassed. He closed his book and placed it on a coffee table next to the couch. I started to speak but was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. Marcus opened the door and I saw Sam and Castiel. I ran over to Sam and hugged him starting to cry again. Sam sighed and laughed.

"Hi Lydia."

"How did you get here?" I asked with my face still buried in Sam's chest.

"Cas, you know." I nodded and stepped away from Sam.

"Where's Dean?"

"He's waiting in the car. Don't worry he's not mad anymore, in fact he's the one who asked Cas to tell us where you were." Sam looked over at Marcus and smiled. "You must be Marcus, I'm Sam, Lydia's guardian." Sam and Marcus shook hands. "And this is our friend Castiel." Castiel starred at Marcus with no expression, this made me a little uncomfortable.

"I'm an ang..." Castiel stopped when I gave him a look.

"Ok, then Lydia will be going with you?" He sounded almost disappointed, which made Sam laugh.

"Yeah, if that's ok." Sam said still laughing. Marcus new that Sam really didn't care what he thought, so he looked over at me smiled. I ran upstairs to get my things and when I came back down I saw Marcus standing in the doorway soaking wet.

"What the hell." Sam quickly turned and splashed me with holy water. He took out his dagger and I gave him my arm. He slowly cut my arm and red blood seeped out the wound. Sam was about to do the same to Marcus but I grabbed his dagger and stuffed it into my duffle bag. "What were you thinking? God your an idiot." Sam held his arm out, telling me to do the same. So I splashed his face with holy water and cut his arm. "This is not necessary Sam." I took out a bandanna and tightly wrapped it around my wound. I turned over to Marcus was still soaking wet.

"You should go."

"Yeah." Sam, Castiel, and I walked out of Marcus's house. "He was just jealous." Sam looked over at me and we started laughing. When we got to the Impala, Dean was jamming out to 'Eye of the Tiger' again.

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight.

Rising up to the challenge of out rivals.

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,

and he's watching as all with the

eye of the tiger."

We all belched out. I quickly hugged Dean and then crawled into the back seat of the Impala.