Here we go again

When I woke up it was around five-thirty, I felt gross from drinking blood so I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I tried to step quietly because Sam and Dean were still sleeping, I guess Dean fell asleep during his shift. I walked into the bathroom, turned the shower on, stripped down, and walked into the shower. The warm water felt good on my aching back, I stayed in the shower until the water got cold. After I got out of the shower, I slipped into black skinny jeans, a navy blue t-shirt, a jean jacket, and a pair of cut hiking boots. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, as always, and stepped out of the bathroom. Castiel was standing next to Dean, he looked up at me and there was silence for a while.

"Hi Cas." My voice was raspy so I went to the sink to get a glass of water.

"Hello." Castiel flashed over to me and I rolled my eyes.

"You could of just walked you know." Castiel stared at me with no expression. I drank my water and sat down in a chair.

"Tell me Lydia, how much are you drinking?"

"What?" I looked up at Castiel who staring at me with lifeless eyes.

"You heard me, how much are you drinking." He started yelling at me and I moved towards Sam. "Answer my question?" Castiel flashed next to me and grabbed my arm, and at this I screamed. Sam and Dean woke up right away but before they could see what had happened Castiel flashed out of the room.

"Lydia, are you ok?" Sam asked. I nodded. I had decided not to tell them about what had happened because Castiel was there friend before I was. I walked over to the sink and splashed my face with water.

"Can we just go find that spirit." I wined, acting like a four year old child.

"Yeah, just let us get ready." Sam and Dean quickly got out of bed and started to get ready. About 15 minutes later Sam and Dean both grabbed their coats and headed out to the car. I was looking at my phone as I walked into the lobby and ran into somebody. I fell to the floor.

"Hey, watch were your..." I looked up and saw a super cute boy looking down at me. "Sorry I didn't see you." The boy handed me his hand and pulled me up to my feet.

"It was my fault, I wasn't looking. My name is Marcus, and yours is...?"

"Lydia." I smiled and blushed. Marcus looked about 14, he had bright blue eyes, dirty blonde hair that was in the same style as Castiel's hair, a cute smile, and a nice...um...never mind. Dean walked in and saw me and Marcus giving each other flirty glances.

"Lydia, stop flirting and get into the car." Dean grabbed my arm and as he was dragging me out of the motel Marcus quickly handed me a piece of paper. When we were in the Impala I opened the piece of paper and smiled.

"Lydia, you know what happened last time you got someones phone number." Dean looked over at me and smiled. "Plus, your to young to have a boyfriend."

"Jerk." I said still smiling. I felt a horrific pain and squinted.

"Lydia, are you ok?" Sam looked back at me and saw me panting and sweating like crazy. "Crap, she's having another vision."

I could see another little house, in the same town. There was only two people this time, a man and a women that were most likely married. The room got cold again and the lights flickered. The ghost that was in the other house appeared in front of the couple. Like before,he slowly cut them open. I opened my eyes and I was back in the car.

"It was the ghost from before, he killed a couple this time." I rubbed my fore head and coughed, my nose was bleeding and I became very thirsty. I grabbed my water bottle and chugged the whole thing, I was still thirsty so I dug through my bag looking for another water bottle. I grabbed a bottle, but when I looked at it I noticed that it was blood. I started to drool and eagerly opened the bottle, it smelled so good. I started to drink, I drank until all of the blood was gone. I gasped and dropped the bottle to the floor. I started to tear up. "Sam.." I choked on my words, and Sam looked over at me.

"Lydia where the hell did you get that?" Sam placed his finger on my face. "Dammit, it's demon's blood." Dean quickly stopped the Impala and grabbed my bag. He searched through it until he found something. He took out three bottles full of demon blood and cussed.

"When did you get this?" He demanded.

"I don't know, I don't remember ever killing any demons." Dean and Sam gave me a look. My face turned red with anger and I grabbed my bag from Dean. "Stop looking at me like that, I'm not lying, I don't remember, I never have remembered. I can't control this, I mean Sam could hardly deal with it and you expect me to be able to. I'm 13 dammit." I was so sensitive when it came to this stuff, I started crying... again. Sam and Dean still looked at me in disgust, and at this I opened the car door and stepped out. I started walking the opposite way that Dean and Sam where going.

"Where do you think your going?" Dean said well stepping out of the Impala.

"Why do you care, I'll be one less problem." I kept walking, and didn't bother to argue with Dean, because I knew that I would lose.

"Lydia, get back here now." Dean demanded. I ignored him and just kept walking. Dean went back into the Impala and drove forward, didn't even bother to try and convince me to get back into the car. I stopped walking and sat down on the warm grass. I sat there for hours and wept, just wept.