Demons blood

"Nooooo!" I quickly sat up and realized that I was just in a crappy motel room. My face and palms were all sweaty and my shirt was stained red. Why was it red? I raised my hand to my face, I was shaking, and my mouth was sticky. I walked over to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. I gasped, it was blood. But it wasn't my blood, no it couldn't be. There was a knock on the door and I flinched. I opened the door, it was only Sam and Dean.

"Lydia, where the hell have you been? Is that blood?" Dean stepped into the motel room and slid his thumb over the blood on my face. "Demon's blood, and it's fresh." Dean motioned at Sam to step back.

"Great, just great. That means she's getting stronger. Lydia do you remember what happened?" Sam demanded.

"No, I don't remeber anything. I just, well I..." I started, but was interrupted when I coughed up a little bit of blood.

"Visions, are you having visions again?"

"Yeah." I wiped the blood and sweat from my face and sighed.

"What was it about?" Dean stepped forward.

"I don't remember."

"She's lying, she remembers it perfectly." Castiel appeared beside Dean. I bit my lip and felt my eyes start to tear up.

"What is it, what did you see?" Sam walked up to me, and realizing that I wasn't going to tell, he put on his adorable puppy eyes. I wiped my tears and nodded my head.

"I saw a little house in the middle of nowhere, there was a family. A mom, dad, and two young daughters. The lights started to flicker and they started to get very cold. There was a spirit, that appeared in front of them, he was young and tall and I believe that he was there son. He pushed the parents into the wall and walked towards the two daughters. He slowly cut them open with a kitchen knife, then he went for the parents. That's all I remember." I sat down on the bed and curled up in a ball.

"Lydia do you know where this house was?" Dean said.

"Um, yeah I believe it was in Bardstown, Kentucky." I said with my face still stuffed in my knees. "But it's not like we can get there in time to save the family."

"That's true, but the spirit is still out there and we need to kill it. We'll go in the morning, so you get some sleep and me and Dean will take shifts watching you to make sure you don't go out for a midnight snack." I slipped under the blanket and closed my eyes, pretending to fall asleep.

"Sam we can't let Lydia out of our sight, sooner or later she's going to be craving demon blood like crazy." Dean walked over to the fridge and grabbed two beers. He handed one to Sam and then opened his own.

"Trust me I know, maybe we could lock her in Bobby's safe room." Sam stretched his arms and yawned. "Well you can take the first shift, and I'll get some sleep. Wake me up in and hour." Sam went into his bed and fell asleep right away. As much as I tried, I couldn't stay awake anymore so I let myself drift off.