Love can be found in stranger places - Chapter 6 (Very graphic sex scene)

"Yes! We're home!" Frank must of already faced the fact that this was home for us, it would take me a while beofre i could accept the fact that this is where i'll spend most of my days..

"Okay Gerard" Dr Franceschi was talking seriously now, mind you..when does he ever talk like a normal person? "Frank's staying in your room tonight, it is lights out when you get in but we've left some sandwiches and a couple drinks on the side in your bedroom Gerard!" Okay..so maybe this guy was a bit nicer than i first thought of him..

Frank nodded his head excitedly and grinned the biggest smile i've ever seen off of him!

"Thanks." I nodded once to let Dr F know that i appreciate the gesture, even though inside i was burning for Franks body...

The ambulance drew to a halt and we all threw ourselves forwards in time, Frank was having to make sure no one saw the print on my ass, again...That thing still hadn't at least died down yet! 

"Okay, you boys can go straight to Gerard's room, be as quiet as you can down the corridoor..."

"Okay!" Frank was more excited than me! He was jumping and giggling already...I hope he could contain his excitment in his pants for a little longer as i began to see the feeling take effect in his pants already! 

We got inside and silently slipped past the long grey corridoor of soundproof doors, and silver carpets.

"I can't believe it Gee, we're actually going to do it this time!" He had the cutest grin on his face right now, i smiled along with him and turned around to kiss his forehead that was just behing my head.

As we arrived at my door i fumbled around for my key, then i realised it was just sat outside my door inside a tiny white envolope, i picked it up to see what it contained but it was only my key...nothing exciting. I unlocked my door in a rushing fashion trying not to drop the fucking key, Frank wrapped his arms around my waist which helped stop my shaking, so i opened the door. Frank playfully shoved me inside and slammed the door shut, no one could hear us...thankfully!

"Ready baby?" Frank licked his lips whilst fixing his eyes on my crotch.

I winked at him and copied his devilish smile from earlier, it felt like this was the perfect moment for me to launch myself at him. I gripped my hands onto the bottom of his black t-shirt and slid it up his beautiful tattooed body.

Frank was fumbling with the string on the back of my neck from the hospital gown. I wanted to tease him, so i did. I lead my tongue down his neck, to his chest, then his stomach and down to his pelvis. He was wearing a black leather belt, so i bit the material and managed to undo it with using only my mouth! My gown was only hanging on by my sleeves, so i pulled on one sleeve, to tease him a bit more.

"C'mon baby, you can undo your trousers for me can't you?" I used my puppy dog eyes and bit my lip, his forehead started to drip with sweat and his palms were slipping around his button.

"C'mere.." I stood looking down at him, breathing onto his soft, wet hair. I could feel him starting to breathe a bit quicker, all the excitement was really getting to him. I gently slid my finger down the centre seam on his skinny jeans crotch area. I placed my fingers on the button and pressed it down, Frank had buried his head into my collar bone now and was kissing it sensually. I managed to undo the button rather quickly and undo the zip carefully, trying to not catch it on any material. Frank then started to run his finger down my spine, over every bump of my cold skin until he reached the tail of my spine, then he would run it up and down again. I pulled down his skinnies and he moved his legs up and down, standing on them so he could get his legs out of them. He was in nothing other than his pink boxers now. I put one hand on the elastic waistband and placed my fingers inbetween his skin and the material. He had one hand wrapped around my waist, still with his head buried into my collar bone, and pulled the top of my right sleeve down slowly, revealing more of my milky toned skin by the second. I let him take off one of my sleeves, but i want to reveal myself when he reveals himself.