Love can be found in stranger places. - Part 2

Chapter 2-

"Gerard..."

"Do you think he'll wake up soon?"

"I don't know, Gerard, we're here now!"

I opened my eyes slowly only to find myself in a small grey room, lying on a bunk bed with two men staring at me from my side, they were both strangley eager for me to wake up.

"W-where am I...?" I tried speaking, most of it was mouthed but they both got what I said.

"You're at Thronby's mental institution, Gerard." 

"Wait." I quickly snapped up and stared at the other doctor suspiciously, "Who the fuck are you?" I sounded like a complete bitch, but who cares? I've just been thrown into a nut house.

"Gerard, this is doctor Franceschi, he's a proffe-" Dr B was rudley interrupted by this new guy.

"Proffesional. Nice to meet you Gerard, I'll be assisting you every evening with your medication!" He smiled, well tried to. He looked a bit of an ass to me, i mean...what was with the boy-band haircut? If you're gona be a doctor, at least attempt to make yourself look like one. 

"mm" I nooded sheepishly and looked around frantically for my sketchbook.

"Gerard, were you looking for this?" Dr Bellamy was holding out my sketchbook and my old, worn-out pencil.

I streched out my arms, carefully grabbing my sketchbook and slowly pulling it out of the grip of my Dr.

"Thank you, Doctor" I said with a little smile, he looked at me and nodded then he and Dr Franceschi walked out of the room, murmuring as doctors do behinds patients' back.  

I quickly flicked through my drawings, they were mostly of cartoons, then i found my half-finished one...I had no clue to what i was drawing, stupid fucking sedation drugs. I'll finish it later.

"Riiiiing" There went the luch bell, I had a rotar next to my bed telling me all the times to get up;

9:00 am - Breakfast (all must go to luch hall)

10:30 am - group discussion

11:00 am - End of discussion, free time (going back to rooms is optional)

12:30 pm - Lunch time (all must go to lunch hall)

2:00 pm - single discussion

2:50 pm - End of discussion, free time

4:00 pm - Exercise (choice optional)

4:45 pm - End of exercise 

6:00 pm - Dinner (all must go to lunch hall)

7:00 pm - Showers

8:00 pm - Socialising in rooms (optional) 

9:30 pm - lights out

 This rotar sucked. I hate it when people try to take over my life, this place is gona kill me.

I never mentioned how i got in this nut house, I hear voices. Well, not just that...I see shadows, but i can feel them aswell. I attacked the shadows and screamed as loud as I could to get rid of them, but nothing happened, I just got dragged back into my room and torchered by them. I don't know what they want, but they can come and get it.

"Come on Gerard, you need to come and meet everyone!"

"Fine." I pulled a grudgy face and climbed off the bunkbed, landing carefully. Shit! The floor was fucking freezing.