Love can be found in stranger places - part 4

Chapter 4.

BANG. 

 There goes my freedom, yet again. 

I told them that i'd fuck with them, and oh i will get revenge.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOORS, YOU BASTARDS! I SHOULDN'T BE IN HERE" I was shouting so loud that my lungs fucking killed, my hands were throbbing from punching the door, i swear to god i've done done something to my foot from kicking it.

"Gerard, we're going to let you calm, first...Okay?" Oh, so now it's all okay?

"NO. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. I CAN'T STAND IT IN HERE. LET ME OUT YOU TWATS."

 "Gerard, you need to calm down. Would you like us to bring Frank in to you?"

Wait. Was he out there?  Oh FUCK. He's listened to EVERYTHING i've said, i know it. What if he doesn't want to come in? What if he's scared? Shit. I sighed and sat down, in the corner of my room...more like a cell actually..tears flooding from my eyes.

"Yes. Please." If they said no now, i'd break out of here, somehow.

"Okay, Gerard. Frank's coming in now.." As Dr Franceschi unlocked the door, I saw Franks little hands push it open from the side..Is it weird that I can tell it's him from just his hands?

"Hi Gerard.." Frank smiled at me, then as i looked up at him, my face covered in tears, his face dropped.

I sniffed and put my head down, trying to hold in the tears.

"Gerard, oh my god! Gerard everything's going to be okay! Trust me! I'm here for you!"

Those were the nicest words i've heard in fucking years. I just wanted to kiss him, but i know that i would probably be in a LOT of trouble for that. 

He wrapped his arms around me, from the back of me..Then he let me rest my head on his lap, whilst he stroked my hair and smiled at me, reassuringly. I looked at him. He put one hand on my 1cheek and wiped away my tears...I let out a sigh and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Gerard, i'm staying in here all night with you, is that okay?" YES. YES, IT IS. "They said I should keep an eye on you, I don't know why me..But i'm not complaining!"

He giggled a bit, then he started rubbing my shoulders, slowly moving down to my sides. This felt so nice..

 "Frank, thank you so much..." He leaned forward then touched his lips again my cheek, from what i could feel. His lips were soft...

I smiled, this time showing my teeth, and sat up, turning around to face him.

"Have they all gone, Frank?" I hope no one was watching us...This was going to get a bit personal..

"Yes, Gerard" He smiled cheekily, somehow i could see he was hinting something from that smile..

"You don't mind if I-" I was interrupted by him, but not in a bad way...It was nice to know he knew what i was going to ask..

"shh..I don't mind, at all.." He pressed his finger against my lips gently, then leaned forwards. I did the same. 

As our lips touched, a shiver went through my spine, not a bad one though...not at all bad. 

 We leaned closer, to the point our knees were firmly squashed together now..Frank raised his hands and rubbed them across my face, rubbing my ckeeks yes, we were still kissing.

I carefully ran my fingers through his soft hair repeatedly, whilst gazing into his big, brown eyes.

Frank went from rubbing my neck sensually, to my shoulders, then my sides...and finally, he put his hands carefully up my tshirt and started to rub my bare back in circles..I don't think he realised how nice this actually was for me! Frank quickly pulled back when i squuezed my eyes shut..

"Gerard, this isn't too much for you, is it?" He looked like an innocent schoolboy, trying not to get into trouble...so sweet.

"No! No, i'm fine...i just can't believe how nice this feels...is it okay for you?" I smiled, reasurring him, so he smiled and nodded back at me. He looked excited... 

Frank stood up, he gripped my hands and pulled me up with him..i did a kinda jump thing when i stood up, all this excitement is contagious! 

 Frank stepped towards me, just a little bit. So I did the same..He looked down, not at the floor..just lower than my silver belt buckle..Whilst he was looking down, i stretched out my arms towards his face. Then i lifted his chin up gently, just before passionately kissing him.

That's right, I actually made the first move...I held his cheeks like they were precious diamonds, gently rubbing them as we pushed against eachother drawing to a more intense kiss. Frank started smiling and giggling whilst we were kissing, his little laugh was so contagious! I started to giggle too and we somehow managed to carry on kissing through the small seeps of noise coming from between our lips..Frank started to slide his hands down my sides and carefully place them under my shirt, just aboVe my skinny jeans, I could tell what he was going to do next...As Frank buried his fingers between my stomach and my pants, i moaned, thankfully it wasn't that loud..

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Gerard?" Frank's little innocent face was too cute to say no to. I couldn't back down, this boy is beautiful. I have to keep him, i never wanna lose him..Never.

"Yeah, i wanna do this!" I smiled and licked my lips, Frank bit his lip and looked back down at his hands in my pants. He carefully nudged them to grab hold of my belt buckle, then he unfastened it slowly and undid the button on my pants. Whilst he did that id decided to lean against the wall next to us, luckily it was lights out...all that crying and screaming certainley took up some time..He then carefully unzipped my fly, and slid my skinnies calmly down my legs. I decided to get hold of the bottom of his tshirt, then slowly pull it up from his sides, it came off him with ease..As Frank pulled down my boxers, i moaned, rather loudly this time..

I blacked out. Frank was left there, crying thinking it was his fault, yanking up my boxers, and pulling up my skinnies...well, trying...I could hear him sobbing, but i couldn't move, or speak. Why? I WANT TO HELP HIM. PLEASE! I DON'T WANT HIM TO WORRY ANYMORE. PLEASE, JUST GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SAY ONE SENTANCE.

ONE SENTANCE.

"I love you, Frank..." I just managed to moan those four words, Frank was there, wrapping his soft skin around me, keeping me close, warm... i wish i could wake up now. 

After the long silence and the soft kiss Frank had given me, he told me it back, "I love you too, Gerard!" 

They had got me right where they wanted me.

I'm going to have to explain everything now.