Love can be found in stranger places - Part 1

Chapter one-

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU CREEPS!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, trying to escape the grips of the two men strangling my arms.

"We're going to need you to calm down, sir"  

They always tried to stop me, always. This time I got serious. They couldn't take me this time, no way. Could they..?

"Gerard, we're going to have to sedate you if you don't calm down." Dr Bellamy was a bastard sometimes, I mean...Everyone knows how big my fear of needles is! I couldn't let them get me this time.

"GET OFF OF ME! DON'T EVEN COME NEAR ME WITH THAT, THING" I struggled my way out of their grips only to find myself fall into their trap. Right in front of me, more assistants, i had to try and tackle through them somehow...

I threw my fist at the first guy, the feeling of my hand being crushed was excruciating..He was middle height and i think he had brown hair...Didn't really pay much attention to him as i was more bothered about getting away from that fucking needle. As he fell to the groud, attemtpting to get back up, I went and rammed myself into the second fella..He was a bit taller than me this time and had black hair, still, i managed to get through him.

"NO ONE'S GONE TAKE ME DOWN, NO ONE!" I was running as fast as i could, carefully looking where i was going this time so i didn't fall into their traps again. But...I failed this time. As i turned the last corner, Bellamy got me. That one injection sent me crashing down, unnaware of what people were saying.