Love can be found in stranger places- Part 3

Chapter 3

"Gerard! You ready for your discussion?"

huh...I wish I didn't have to do this, i mean..Who would want to listen to me?

I wouldn't...That's for sure! Listening to people just make me feel depressed, i love to help myself, but others...well they can help themselves. There are a LOT of people in the world who are willing to help, just not me!

"Gerard??" Okay, number one; stop being impatient..Number 2; I can take my time, after all...i've already been forced in this mental house.

"Okay! I'm oming, just stop rushing me..jeez." I was so horrible to others, but I hate humans. The only human i find truly irrasistable is Frank...wow, that name just makes my heart melt...Okay Gerard, get yourself together. Do NOT tell your 'Listener' about Frank. Just don't.

"Sit yourself down Gerard, I'm your listener! Dr Williams!"

Why is EVERYONE here so goddamn happy?! It's so weird! They probably all have problems of their own, happy problems.

"mm" I nooded my head, and looked at my hands, i could see i was messing around with my thumbs, again...

"Now, i just want to get to know you Gerard...What problems do you suffer with?" More questions! Do i need to tell her what time i was born, date, who i like, my dick size? Jeez, i'd rather keep this shit for myself, thank you very much.

 "Bipolar, Schizophrenia." That's it Gee, keep it short and sweet. God, i'm such a brat!

 "mhmm, okay..Anything else i need to know about you?" Stop asking me questions, you nosey bitch. 

"No." Ha. Serves you right.

 "Okay, well i know you like drawing, right?" I nodded and looked back to my hands, my thumbs had stopped now.

"well, i've dicided...i'll let you out early, today Gerard. If you won't co operate to talk with me, then could you draw me your feelings, please?" She looked at me with her strong dark brown eyes, rather scary coming to think of it... Ugh, i better please the woman.

"mm" I nodded again and looked straight back to my hands, again...I wonder how Frank was doing...I wonder what's wrong with him...would he tell me, if i asked him? Or should I ease him into it...? Oh I don't know! I just can't stop thinking about him..

"Is there something distracting you, Gerard? Someone you like?" BITCH. SHE KNOWS.

"How do you know?" I nearly jumped over that small wooden desk myself. I was ready to throttle this woman. How did she know I liked someone?

"Oh! So there is someone..?" Does she want to die?

"No."

"c'mon Gerard, we can get that person in here with you...?" I couldn't hold in my anger anymore.

"THAT'S IT. WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? I WANT TO THINK ABOUT HIM ON MY OWN. I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH YOU," I continued, raising up slowly, edging forward towards her, "IF I WASN'T HERE RGHT NOW, I WOULDN'T FEEL SO TRAPPED. WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT I'M FEELING? RIGHT NOW, I'M ANGRY. OKAY?" This bitch deserved everything i did to her. So i decided to throw office supplies at her, man-handling wasn't the best idea.

Just as i though, security was called in. Great, another fight.

"Gerard, we wont have to sedate you if you just calm down, and come to your room.."

"Calm down..? c-hah-alm down?! I'LL SHOW YOU CALM." I stormed through the security guards, and right past Dr Bellamy, knocking down everything in my path. Fuck with me, i'll fuck with you back.