Chapter 2

Sadie’s POV

********************************************************************

I was so excited! I was going to visit my only remaining family, my Aunt Betty and her mate William. I haven't had a holiday since the accident that killed both my mum and dad leaving me in charge of the Redsun Pack.

The Redsun Pack was in the heart of London. You would be wrong to think all werewolves lived in wide open spaces and secluded forests. We have also adapted for city living and you would be surprised to know that most of the top high paying jobs were taken by people like me.

I was the new Alpha but I also worked as a highly successful businesswoman who owned the world class lingerie chain 'Daisy' that I named after my favourite flowers. I found out years ago that I ran out of underwear very quickly as I have a very very quick temper at the time couldn’t control it. I kept shifting out of anger, stress or frustration and ripped all my clothes to shreds.

At the time although my Alpha parents weren’t poor, I hated having to ask for more money to keep replacing them as that would result in a huge lecture about my behaviour. So at a very young age I learned to make my own clothes to save bothering my parents, this included making my own bra and pants.

It wasn’t long before my unique skills got out and I had other girls asking me to make them some too. At first I would do it for nothing but as the word got round at my talents I had to start charging as it was taking up more and more of my life.

That was when I was 14 and just four years after my dad pushed me to make a living out of it, I looked out at the London skyline from my top floor luxury apartment and sighed at just how far I had come. I knew I still had a long way to go but when your parents were as high up as mine were, they had connections. My dad must have pulled every string he had as she had orders coming out of her ears.

Everyone was going nuts for my creations. At first the lingerie I made was basic and made to serve a purpose but as I got more practise I found I could come up with the sexiest most flattering bras and even cuter Pants even though some of them were hardly there. I also had contracts with some top model agencies who loved my ideas.

It had been a month since my parents died in a freak accident, they were travelling back from visiting a security convention held by a very prestigious Alpha from LA, and they had spared no expense and hired a private jet. It hit a large pocket of turbulence and although the pilot tried to recover from the spin that had been caused, he failed and minutes later the plane hit the ground in a great fireball. There was no way anyone could have survived...not even powerful werewolves.

I took one more look out the window but now I didn't feel like smiling, I knew my emotions were still haywire, that's why I decided to get far far away from here, even if it was just for a week. My staff was getting fed up of my mood swings and although I only employed werewolves in my colossal factory, they were always on eggshells around me.

When my parents died I became the new Alpha and gained all the extra powers needed to run a large pack like Redsun.

********************************************************************

I rolled up in a hire car from the airport and stretched my back, I had only been driving for two hours but the kinks in my back were killing me "I hope they have hot water" I huffed as I looked around. The views were nothing short of spectacular, but the mud on my Vera Wang nude shoes made me cringe. Two things to remember don't ever drive with stiletto heels and don't wear them out in the country.

All I wanted to do was make an expression but forgot that they lived out in the middle of nowhere. I could smell my aunt’s scent as it was similar to my grans and my mums. I tracked it very slowly in these heels to a very modestly sized house. I smiled and knocked the door. It was a few minutes before the front door swung open and elderly women grinned at me with the same eyes that I see every day in the mirror.