Chapter 22

Alrighty so here is chapter 22 :)

 I am not sure I like the way this chapter turned out so I wanted to post it up anyways to hear your feedback, if it doesn't go well I might change somethings and post up a different chapter 22 :P 

I am not completely satisfied with this chapter I must admit but whatever as long as it makes you guys happy :)

I woke up this morning and I had an urge to set fiiiiire to a moooonk.

:/ sorry lame I know LOL

But whatever :) thanks for supporting me and reading my story though guys! You have no idea how happy I am about it :D hehe.

ONTO ZE STORY!!

A groan escapes my lips and I rub a sore spot on my head. Was everything that happened just a dream?

“Good you are finally awake.” I open my eyes relieved to hear his voice but I immediately frown and start to panic when I see he is carrying me up the side of a volcano.

“Have you had anything to eat yet today?” I ask him and he stares at me almost as if he is trying to think whether he should answer or not.

“No, but they are serving food at the top.” He says and I nod.

“Don’t eat the food if you want to see the truth about this place.” I say and he narrows his eye at me.

“What do you mean?” He asks and I feel excitement rise in my chest. Maybe he will listen!

“Let’s just say that this place is not what you think it is, and some of the monks here are hoping to end your life.” I whisper as if it is a horrible secret and his eyes go wide and he looks completely confused.

“Just don’t eat okay?” I ask him and he nods and I sigh in relief as we continue up the mountain.

It should be a few hours until we reach the top so this stupid stuff should wear off of Kakashi by then… I hope.

After a few hours we start to pass magma puddles and for some reason I look at one and I feel dizzy and sick.

I roll out of Kakashi’s arms and I crawl away, he just stares at me with surprise.

I get sick and throw up again and I look up in surprise when I feel someone rubbing my back. I turn to see Kakashi looking at me very concerned.

“Hotaru… What happened? Why are we almost at the top of a volcano?” He asks and I almost burst into tears of joy.

“The food they gave us had some sort of mind changing thing in it. You and the others went crazy but I didn’t eat.” I say and he nods.

“Why would they do that?” He asks and I take a few deep shakybreaths still feeling sick.

It is probably because I haven’t eaten anything and that bump on my head can do that… Oh no he doesn’t remember last night…

“Kakashi, they are going to sacrifice you,Gai,Sky, and Kiba to their god. Except their god isn’t in the volcano… Their god is Kirai, the demon inside of me. I told them this in hopes that they would not try and kill you guys but they said that they would sacrifice you all in my name then… Kakashi we have to escape, I don’t want any of you to die.” I say with tears falling down my cheeks and he wipes them away in silence.

“Have you thought about changing into Kirai and telling them you don’t want it?” He asks and I nod.

“But Yomite that fucking bastard said that he needs sacrifices to survive.” I say and he sighs.