Chapter 13

Alright so before I begin this chapter I just wanted to say...

I have gotten a few messages from people asking if I am going to do a lemon and the answer is absolutely positively NO!!

I am not writing a porno here guys I am writing a story. Also to prove my point further I added something in this chapter to stop all of this nonsence.

Thank you for listening to my mini rant.

ONTO ZE STORY!! (WITH NO FREAKING LEMONS!)

I wake up, get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen feeling groggy. his has been my morning routine for the past week.

I walk over to the coffee maker and I pour myself a glass. I turn around and lean against the counter sipping at it.

"I don't know why you drink that stuff." Kakashi says sitting at the table reading the book I bought for him last week.

"I don't know why you read those stupid books." I say and he shuts up and returns to the pervy pages while I sit down at the table across from him.

"Do we have a mission today?" I ask and he nods and sets his book down.

"You, me, Sakura, and Gai will be escorting a lord from the land of Pork to the Land of Rice. It will be a two week long mission so pack enough. We leave at noon." He says and  groan.

WHY GAI?!

"I don't like it either." He grumbles.

Gai was sent back here to Konoha because of some major sea sickness, so they sent his student Rock Lee to fill in for him... He has scary eyebrows too.

I finish my coffee and walk back to the bedroom to start packing.

Great I am stuck going on a mission with two perverts! At least I will have Sakura though.

I finish packing and getting dressed by 11:30 and Kakashi has done the same.

I sigh and flop down on the bed and Kakashi gives me a weird look.

"Why would you get dressed then lay back down again?" He asks while searching for his masks which I hid.

"Damn it! Hotaru have you seen my masks?" He asks and he turns around to see me smiling at him.

"I hid them." I say and he gives me an annoyed look.

"Why would you hide them?!" He shouts at me.

Because I like to see your face...

"Because I was bored." I lie and he looks at me with anger.

"Why are you so childish?!" He shouts and I stand up and look at him with anger as well.

"Why are you such a pervert?!" I shout back.

"Why are you so annoying?!" He screams at me.

"Why are you such a cold jerk?!" I scream back and we stand there glaring at each other.

"Baka!" He shouts and I push him into the dresser roughly.

He pushes me back and I land on the bed with an oof. Next thing I know he is on top of me and smashing his lips into mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

He puts his hands on my hips and the kiss deepens he sighs and his hot breath hits my face smelling of sweets.

He moves his hands up my shirt and I freeze in place. He stops and gives me a concerned look.