Chapter 11

WARNING!! This chapter may have some disturbing parts in it (with as little detail as possible) So I am just warning you that this is a dark chapter and not for the faint hearted…

ONTO ZE STORY!!!! :D

I open my eyes and groan at the pain in my head. What happened to me?

I lift my head up and see that my entire body is strapped down onto the bed I am in, why would they strap me down in the hospital?

“Hotaru?” I turn my head and I see Kakashi get up off of the chair in the corner and come over to me with a concerned look on his face. He looks like he hasn’t slept in a few days either.

“What happened Kakashi?” I ask and he gives me a sad look.

“Well you were fighting Sasuke and then you switched to your demon form.” Kakashi says and my eyes go wide.

“Did I hurt anyone?” I ask and he shakes his head causing me to sigh in relief.

“The Elders want me to take you into interrogation again. They want to know about your past and what happened to you.” Kakashi says and I look at him in horror.

“I don’t want anyone to see that. Please Kakashi you can’t let them do this to me!” I shout and he shakes his head sadly.

“There is nothing I can do, even Lady Tsunade thinks it is a good idea.” He says to me and I nod feeling dreadful.

“Wait… Tsunade woke up?” I ask and Kakashi nods causing me to smile slightly.

“Come on they said as soon as you wake up I am to take you to the interrogation headquarters.” Kakashi says and he starts to remove the straps around me.

“Is Ibiki going to be doing it?” I ask and he nods causing me to tremble in fear.

He finishes removing the straps and I stand up, he pulls out some chakra enforced hand cuffs and I give him a suspicious look.

“Sorry Hotaru, but I have to.” He says and I look to my right to see the open window. Kakashi goes for my hand and I quickly jump around him and out the window. I hit the ground and I take off running toward the forest. I hear his footsteps following me but I ignore them.

I can’t let them look at my past! I have to get out of here!  I continue running and I reach the forest. I get into the trees and start to jump from branch to branch going away from the village.

“Hotaru please stop!” I hear Kakashi yell behind me and I quickly spread out my wings and I jump up into the air and take off. I climb higher and higher until Kakashi is ant size. I use my Sharingan and I see him staring at me wide eyed.