Chapter 15

Alrighty here is chapter 15 I probably will not be updating until monday because I am camping all weekend :P Sorry guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter though

I stand there staring at him with insane hate and he smiles at me.

“Well Hotaru it seems that fate just wants us to meet quite often. There is no Itachi around to protect you anymore.” Kisame says and he smiles at me and I continue to glare at him.

“Fine Kisame, if you really want to die then fight me.” I say with a smirk and his eyes narrow at me.

“Come at me bitch, I am sick of your smart ass comments but as I said earlier you don’t have Itachi here to protect you anymore.” He says with a smile and my glare gets worse.

I pull out my sword and so does he, but Kakashi places a hand on my arm.

“Hotaru don’t, he will kill you.” He says and I roll my eyes.

“Stay out of this Kakashi it’s none of your business.” I say and he steps in front of me.

“No, I won’t let you risk your life like this.” He says and I growl at him.

“Oh really? Well I might as well just throw away the whole Shinobi life style. It isn’t going to happen now move or I will make you move.” I say in anger and he stays where he is.

“I am not going to just stand by while you fight one of the most dangerous members of the Akatsuki!” He says and I narrow my eyes at him.

“Then I guess I will have to make you get out of my damn way!” I shout and I throw my fist at him to see a look of surprise before he flies into a nearby tree taking it down. Gai runs over to help him and I stare in hate at a laughing Kisame.

“You know the more we meet the more you resemble an Akatsuki member then a Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf. Look at what you just did you just injured a man trying to protect you.” He laughs and I smile coldly at him.

“I won’t let anything stand in my way of destroying you! I swore I would get my revenge and now I finally will!” I shout and I let the demon chakra flow through me and I go into Dragon Sage Mode, and my wings stretch out of my back causing Kisame’s smile to get wider.

“I must say I am surprised. You have gotten even more powerful since the time you spent with us.” He says getting into a fighting stance.

“I have learned to use my demon chakra. I have even more chakra power then you do Kisame and don’t worry this is different. You are not able to absorb Lava Chakra, because if you do your little pet sword there will melt. It is too hot for anyone else to handle. Especially a water type!” I snarl at him with a smile and he looks annoyed.

“Hn so you really are serious about this then.” He says and I smile wider at him.

“I will destroy you Kisame! You killed the person who gave me hope. You killed my Sensei!” I scream at him feeling the demon power flowing through my veins.