Alive and Annoyed

Chapter one~ alive and annoyed

Full vital scan initiated... Heart rate, Irratic... Implanted B.O.Ms are functioning at fifty seven percent efficiency..... Detecting major damage to neural synapses connected to the user's nervous system.... Protocol 414 activated.. Reconstructing B.O.Ms... Process complete, new synchronization software installed... organic biometrics readings optimal... Subject 14's neural synapses damage is fully repaired initiating reboot sequence...

"Can you hear me.. please wake up!!!" Someone pleaded but i couldn't make it out.

I felt numb like I was stuck in the freezer for days and someone forgot to let me out. I couldn't move nor could feel my body kinda like a soulless puppet without strings.

"Please cody wake up, you can't die." The voice whimpered above me.

So this what it feels like to die? To be numb and unable to see the one mourning your lost. I always thought I was gonna die as an old Senile man but it looks like That was snatch away from me I chuckled dryly. As I was tempted to accept my fate and let my mind rest a Another voice spoke up one that reverberated inside the confines of my mind.

Your not dying silly you've just been reborn you can't die just yet.

It Giggled. I frozed in my Dark confines.

"What do you mean reborn?" I replied after a moments pause.

You'll see when the rebooting process is done.

" am I... A robot now?." I gulped. Imagining myself as one of the steel stalkers that hunt humans.

No you've just been upgraded, but I can Assure you that you're still seventy eight percent human. Does that calm your mind Subject 14?

"Not really, no but what do you mean upgraded?"

Reboot complete see you in the otherside..

"Wait!!!"

~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and I immediately I was met by a teary eyed Vi who upon seeing me staring at her,wiped her eyes and frowned but I could see through her eyes that she was relieved that I live.

"You made me worry you idiot!!!" She growled.

"Can we talk about this later Vi." I gulped raising both my hands in surrender.

"Hmph, fine but you got some explaining to do." She walked away leaving sitting on the ground relief that I won't get a thrashing. That girl can be scary when she wants to be but boy did she walked like super model those customized scavenger clothes hugged her body well if I do say so myself.

Heart rate steadly rising, are you alright master? A feminine voice said.

"What!?" I shouted in surprise causing Vi to glance at me curiously.

"I thought My data pack was missing." I coughed averting my eyes.

"Your acting weird. you sure your alright Cody?" Vi asked concern laced each word which made me feel nervous inside

No

"yeah I am totally fine never felt better." I laughed nervously.

"If you say so..." She whispered skeptically.

We began picking the machine for usable parts and most of that time was spent ignoring the voice that kept asking, like child in a candy store.

Your safety is my number one priority so please can you tell me this part is So I could deter.....

I tune her out assuming "it" was a she or whatever the hell it was.

I Groaned why is this happening to me?

I believe that this unit infected you master and as a result the B.O.Ms implanted inside of you kept you from being terminated by the virus...

"I see..."

I contemplated when did I received these implants... For a long time I thought that my parents were the ones who subjected me to the operation but was I? sickly when I was child and wouldn't live long, I couldn't remember just bits and pieces that I couldn't paste together.

"Earth to Cody are you there Techy?" Vi hollered and pinched my arm.

"Ow, hey let go already." I groaned prying her fingers from my arm.

Bodily harm detected... activate counter measures master?

With a scowl I Ignored the voice and began to pile the usable parts I manage to scrape off the long forgotten Panzer unit and made my way back to Vi who was adamant of driving bike.

"Keep your hands to yourself techy." Vi joked and revved the bike.

"Yeah whatever." I replied nonchalantly sat in back wishing that he was the one driving.

"You better watch the paint Job!!!"

~~~

A/N: sorry took a really long while to update hard to keep my wattpad life and my life seperated and sorry for that... Anyway hope you like this part many errors I know but hey I know you guys could spot the errors and comment it for me...

Sorry for being lost- Nul

(796 words)