Confinement

... It's time to wake up Cody...

A familiar feminine Voice echoed all around me. "Uhh I guess this is another life and death situation huh to be brought back here?"

The voice giggled...yep and I sorely miss you Cody... So please jump into more trouble so I could see you more often....

"Ain't gonna happen I'd rather limit my Near death situations than go back here..."

Aww Cody is a meanie... Fine but the next time we meet again please Talk to me more...

I remained Quiet as the dark room slowly faded and found myself staring at a a really old ceiling with Ancient fluorescent bulbs flickering from above.

"Where am I?" I rasped but no one answered except for one person or should I say AI support inside my head.

Our Current location is the Shelter our original Destination master Cody...

"How did I get here Ai? I Should have died back there." I groaned as I moved my aching body a bit.

I used our neural link to gain temporary control of you're body master Cody and took you here...

"I feel a little disturbed that somebody can manipulate me to such an extent but Thank you Ai you saved me."

Ah...acknowledge master Cody... I am programmed to assist you in anyway I can...

I chuckled when she tried to sound like her usual self but I knew she was Very much elated at my heartfelt thanks.

I climbed out of the bed revealing my almost naked body covered only by a hospital Gown. After searching for a moment I found my clothing placed on a large shelf just beside the door, Too bad my coat wasn't among the neatly folded clothing.

It must have been utterly ruined to the point of someone throwing it I thought I slip into my Scavenger shirt and Pants.

"Ai how much nanites do we have in stock." I asked.

Around 47.8 percent capacity due to mending damaged areas... I suggest Avoiding the use of projectile based Weaponry... CQB type weapons have been unlocked... Uploading information through neural link.

"How long until we are at full capacity then?"

Estimated time... Four days, ten hours and 23 minutes... Timer countdown will be affected based on our exposure to nanites master Cody.

"Then we need to go to a place where there are high concentrations nanites to speed up the timer... I get Ai thanks."

Always a pleasure....

I moved towards the door and tried to open it but it was lock from the outside. Weird...

"Anyone there?." I shouted as I banged my fist on the rusted sliding door which shook a bit but held firmly.

"Ai see if you can tap into the mainframe of this building and grant us master control on all doors."

Understood... Loading....loading.... Task Done, We have now access to all restricted doors within the confines of the building...

The sliding Opened with a creak and the sight outside made me break into a nervous sweat. As multiple A564 pulse rifles pointed at my direction. What's going on?...

"H-hey what's going on?... Why are you people pointing guns at me?" I asked raising my arms In surrender.

"You are to remain in this Room until Lieutenant Phoenix arrives, any further meddling with The system will get you shot." A stern looking man barked tensely at me.

"Woah alright take it easy pal but you still didn't answer my question so...." I trailed off as numerous clicks of the safety turning off resounded from the guns aimed at me.

threat detected applying new optical Scanner HUD through neural link... Weapon loadout scans complete... Weak points found, suggesting to aim for marked areas.

A strange screen with parameters and statuses Filled my vision, displaying Glowing red boxes I believe to be marked areas, each one corresponding to a weak spot of their weapons.... Huh that's new...

Initiate combat mode master?

Not now Ai let's here them out first... I said to her through my thoughts feeling that it wouldn't help with my situation if they heard me talking to myself like a lunatic.

Understood master remaining on standby mode...

"Fine I'll stay here for now... No need to be so pushy...." I muttered to them and returned to my bed. I sat down and waited for the Automated doors shut loudly.

"What to do now?" I sighed.

Shall I give you an overview of the newly acquired weapon forms master?

"Huh?.. Oh sure Ai beats getting bored senseless." I replied with a sheepish grin.

Uploading combat loadout through neural Link ... Transfer successful...

My left arm started to shift and a large metallic claw replaced my hand, then it morphed into a mechanical hand that had spikes on it's knuckles.

With our current Nanite Capacity I will be hindering you're access to the rest of Loud out due to the Consumption rate.

" I am pretty much safe here anyway... So I won't be complaining. "

Lied down on my bed and stared at my transformed hand that was now pitch black in color and twice as large as before.

I Morphed it back to the claw, and rolled onto my stomach and began to etch some Random scribbling on the wall opposite to bed.

Ten minutes later the Door creaked open and A heavy set man In a trench coat walked in followed by A few of the armed men from before.

"Umm who are you?" I Asked when my eyes finally focus on his fierce looking worn face.

"My name is Lieutenant Phoenix and you will tell me everything you know...." He replied menacingly.

A/N: guess Cody's in trouble ^~^

Anyway sorry for the wait here is a new chap... Hope enjoy until the next chapter