the Past, the Present and a little thing called Slap stick

"Why are you leaving?...."

They just smiled and patted my short black hair, caressing it with surprising affection That I felt conflicted.

Do they really hate me?... If not why Are they leaving me with this warmth....this Love, like it was their last good bye... Aren't they coming back?

My father simply held me tight in His arms while my mother continued to kiss my cheek, teary eyed, trying to convey something that I still couldn't understand. I stood there frozen unable to move, realizing that this happened before... A long time ago.....

"It's time to wake up now sinon...." They said in unison.

I watched them dissipate into gold dust being blown away by the wind. I felt tears flow down my face...tears that of mourning and lost...

"Sayonara... oto-san, oka-san." I whispered my voice trembling.

Aishite Imasu....

~~~

Tears?...

Why Am I crying? And why do I feel like someone has crushed my Heart into pieces....

I wiped my face with my shirt sleeve glad to get rid of the unwanted moisture. If Vi were here she would make fun of me right now. I climbed out my bed walked towards the small dresser and looked at my reflection. A thin pale Girl with white hair and grey eyes looked back at me with sleepy expression.

Still inadequate as ever....

I grabbed my mechanic overalls and prepared myself for my shift today grabbing my personal tool box that house the majority of my kit. I quickly donned the thick denim jumpsuit like and zipped it up just above my chest. I sighed again at my lack of growth, Vi would assure me that I'll grow up eventually But it seems my body has other plans. speaking of Vi I hadn't heard of her for a while now, even the communicator I gave her before she left with Riley hasn't been responding. They assured me that they would find Cody but I am little Afraid that something might have happened to them during their search.

I sniffed. Why can't I be of any use?...

I wiped my face, smudging some soot on my nose.

I chuckled breaking the sad thoughts and replacing them with memories that she cherished after she joined Vandal three Years ago.

I look myself at the mirror again and same reflection Greeted me but the pale girl that gazed back looked healthier...no happier than before, her Mechanic overalls were smudge with soot but it gave an impression that the girl loved her job very much. The small smile that the girl was trying to suppress made her look innocent.

She grinned at me, encouraging me to go and enjoy the day. For some odd reason I could Imagine her to have black hair and a love for wearing dresses but that would be silly, As far As I can remember I had Nearly white hair and I hated dresses with a passion.

Lost in thought I nearly forgot That I needed to meet with Rick and Ben in the launch bay, where I usually Work during my morning Shift.

Five minutes later after a brief sprint, clutching my grey toolbox against my chest I finally Reached the Launch bay. ben Wave me to come over and I gladly approuched my Raven haired Senior.

"Am I late?" I smiled sheepishly.

"No your just in time, Rick needs help with fixing launch pad five, it seems it requires A girl's touch in this matter." He winked.

I nodded stiffly still processing what Michelle's statement back then meant. I quickly left a confused ben to join Rick at launch pade five. A few tools where left scattered around the oval shape mechanism on the floor with a control panel just beside it. Through the use of magnetic and the energized tesla coils, launch pads or Disc I liked to call them, can propel anything at speeds of seven km per hour in seconds when activated. The main problem of this kind of system is that it requires constant maintenance and an expert on electromagnetic emitters to keep it from malfunctioning. Right now it looked liked the disc was being dismantled piece by piece which made me frown.

Does he know that I am the one whose gonna have fix this?...

"Rick what are you doing!!!" I shouted in front of Disc.

A grunt sounded from below and a Man wearing the same mechanic's overalls came out
Of the opened access hatch of the launch pad, looking Quite grim I might add.

"Oh Sinon Your here already." He grimaced when smoke started to poor out of the access hatch. "I think I over did the dismantling part...." He trailed off.

"You think?.." I glared at my blonde headed moron.

"Now now Sinon let's not-" he winced when a random current of electricity flowed towards the control panel and fried it, causing sparks to erupt from it's Keypad.

"Sinon what are you doing with that wrench?" Rick Asked nervously backing away.

I took a step forward my eyes staring blankly ahead, the long tool I held in my hands felt heavy assuring me of it's secondary use as of now.

"Umm can we talk about this." He continued to back away.

I chuckled....

Rick frozed and his eyes began to widen. He looked like a fish out of water. I race the heavy thing burdening my arms and smiled which sent shivers down The blonde teen's body.

"I hope you have a first aid kit today." My voice sickly sweet. "Because you might die right now...."

"H-Have m-m-mercy...." He pleaded just before I relieved myself of my heavy burden.

~~~

A/N: sorry if it's a hundred words short today... Something came up and I had to leave the internet world for a while so Sorry.... Heres the much awaited update...

Anyway looks like Sinon has a Cute violent side isn't she? Poor Rick will he live to see another chapter find out after few updates because we are going for Vi POV next chapter so until then... See ya!!!

Going to take a leave of absence- Nul

Ps. Taking a week off of wattpad because my professors are starting to bug me if I've finish all of my duties as a student... So until this week is over no updates sorry about that -_-

(Unedited.)