Valt x reader

(Y/n)= your name
(L/n) = last name
(F/c)= favorite color
(H/c)=hair color
(E/c)=eye color
(B/n)= bey name
(B/m) = beys move

Your pov :

I'm walking with my brother wakiya to school. He is just talking about his last beyblade battle and how he won . That sucks ! " look (y/n) , there are the beyclub losers!" Why do I have a mean brother like him . I could go to the beyclub and ask if I can join them but then my brother will kill me . " we two could show them how real bladers looks like " " Hey (y/n) " thank god !  (f/n) saves me from being mean to the beyclub. " Hey wakiya is it ok when I go to (f/n) ? Thank you bye " With that i run to my friend and left wakiya behind . " Hey (f/n) , you just saved me from wakiya " if she weren't there I had to go with him and I don't want that they don't like me . " your welcome, now let's go in class before we are late " the two of us walk to our first class : math . I hate this subject and the teacher hates me at least I think he do . We go and sit on our desks . Then the teacher came and says something about a student who is switching class or something like that . But then a boy with spikey blue hair , a red hoodie and blue shorts comes in the room . I know that guy , he is in the beyclub. " kids this is valt aoi, valt you can sit next to (y/n) , (y/n) please raise you hand . " I raise my hand and valt came up to me . I smile at him and first now I notice how cute he is . He returned the smile and I feel my cheeks burns so I turn around . The  next time  I look out the window .

Valt s pov

After the teacher introduced me , I go to the girl who raised her hand . She smiles at me and that was pretty cute . I smile at her and I see a tink  of pink on her cheeks but she turns around before I could tell if she blushes. I don't pay attention at the lesson , I just stare at her . " valt could you please stop staring at (y/n) and pay attention? " everyone in the room stare at me and I can feel that I blushes . " yes " it's all what i can say but then the bell rings . I run so fast I could out of the room to my friends. " hello valt how was your first lesson " should I say it was awful and embarrassing " ehm really good until I made something embarrassing, daigo " " what did you do now I want to know" rantaro said . " well I was starring at this girl for the whole lesson and when the teacher noticed she told me in front of everyone to stop " the guys suddenly start to laugh . Why are they laughing? " what's going on here " great now is shu here too . " valt get coughs  by his teacher as  he was starring at a girl " shu starts to laugh too but then he says " do you have a crush on her " do I have a crush on her ? I don't know , I mean I just met her . " i don't know " shu looks like he think about my answer "  describe her in three words"   Now I have to think " well she is cute , beautiful and smart " wait did I say that aloud , oh no the guys are smirking this isn't good . I turn around and run on the rooftop . I want to train right now and I don't care that the next lesson started two minutes ago.

Your POV

I'm on the roof and train with my bey ( b/n) . But then someone  opens the door and the same blue haired boy comes in . Then he Sees me and blushes , I guess he is embarrassed because of the things that happened last lesson . That looks  so adorable . " ehm Hey do you want to battle with me " he scratches the back of his neck " y-y-yeah " i could kick me because of the stuttering. We get into our  launch position and then we start to count

3
2
1
Let it rip

The two beys are spinning in the stadium , my bey took the middle .
" valtriek, Rush Launch " it looks like he is punching the air. Oh I have to focus on the battle! " (b/n) , ( b/m) " with that my bey hits valtriek hard and he bursts. Valt looked first shooked but then he smiles brightly. " that was amazing, you are so powerful! Would you like to be a part of the beyclub " omg he asks me if I want to join his club I'm so happy but ..." well I would love to but my brother will kill me I'm sorry " his smile faded " who is your brother " " wakiya murasaki " " oh , ok "  then I remember that I would ask why he was starring at me in the last lesson. " Hey can I ask you something " " yeah " " why were you starring at me in the last lesson " he gets really red and scratches the back of his neck again " oh w-well i-i was starring at you because ehm you are really beautiful " this time I'm the one who's getting red " do you really think so " my hands are shaking like crazy and I take  a step closer to him " yeah " he comes closer to me and touches my cheek with his hand, he looks me in the eyes and then he kisses me ! I kiss back ." Did we miss something " a boy said . I turn around to face the beyclub members . The boys are standing there with a grin . Me and valt blushes again but then the boys go to the bey stadium. The rest of the day we stayed on the roof and had much fun

This is the end of my first x reader story ! I'm really bad in writing stories but I have fun so ... if you have wishes for a special bladder you can ask in the comments ...