Shu x reader

Your POV

I'm in my new room unpacking the moving boxes while sing a bit . My family moves in a bigger house which is closer to my parents work but unfortunately my brother and me have to change school .

" Hey , what are you doing ? " lui is standing in the door . " what does it looks like . I'm unpacking my stuff " "But it's getting late , you should go sleep. We have school tomorrow " he rolled his eyes.

" I know ! i don't know why but I can't wait to see our new school. I heard there is a beyclub we could join ". I chuckled by the thought of my brother in a school club .
" I wouldn't even think of that . I train alone or with you . "  He shakes his head . " but now go sleep , it will be a long day tomorrow * he points at my bed showing me that he really wants that i go sleep .

" but I'm not tired and " he glares at me . " fine , good night lui " He said good night as well and left my room . I changed in my Pyjama and laid down in my bed . After 5 five minutes I felt asleep.

Next day ...

I woke up by the sound off my alarm clock but threw it against the wall . Man I hate this thing . I get up and change into my favorite ( f/c) dress . I run downstairs to see my brother eating his breakfast.

* good morning lui * I sit down next to him and eat a  croissant . As we both are done we washed the dishes and got our school bags . He walk though the door and look for the way we have to go . After we finally reached the school we look for our first class . Our schedule we have got yesterday .

The most classes we have together but in music , math and art I'm alone. " Hey look ! There we have our first class ! " I literally dragged him in the room . " stop before we will fall " I don't listen to him instead I run faster until I reach the door .

We both enter the room . It went quiet and all eyes lay on us . But it holds not long until everyone get back in their conversations. We decided to stay here until a teacher comes . A little bit later a man comes in and asked us if we are the new students and if we could introduce ourselves. Lui nodded and turned to the class .

" I'm Lui Shirasagi and that is my little sister ( y/ n) , you better don't come in my way " I see this white haired boy glaring at my brother again. I know him . That's the boy who get hit by his bey when he fight against lui . His name is Shu Kurenai.

" you two can sit on the empty seats there . " the teacher pointed at a seat next to the windows and on next to shu . Lui went to the seat next to the windows so I have to sit next to shu but he is actually really cute.

He watched how my brother sit down but lui didn't notice cause he starred right after he sit out of the window . He did that all the time during the lessons but the teacher didn't notice.

Shu realizes that I looked at him while he was starring at my brother and smile at me . My heart starts to beat faster and I return the smile what I don't do often to someone I just met . I'm actually a bit mean to people I don't know . Just to my friends I'm nice .

After your classes

Finally all the boring classes are over for me . Lui isn't so lucky . He has another class :math  . I want to wait for him to walk together so I decided to go on my locker and  then on the roof . I heard there and in the gym are bey stadiums but I guess in the gym are more people.

I find my locker and put my books in . I closed the door and turned around to walk but I felt on the ground cause a boy crashed into me . But I'm not the only one who felt. The boy  and (b/n) lay on the floor . It must have fall out my pocked . The boy stands quickly up not showing any interest to help me up .