Quon x reader

You thoughts : * ...*

You are walking on the street near the river . People walk past you and holding hands. * why are here so many couples * you think . *You can't look anywhere without watching people kissing and hugging . Why do they have to do that . it's not even Valentine's Day* . You walking until you see a familiar light blonde haired boy on his skateboard. He stops as he sees you and comes to you . "Hey (y/n) , what are you doing here ? " "well , I was bored and want to do something , So I got up and walked around until now ." you explain.

You look at him with a scared face cause he smirks evilly. He grabs your wrist and drags you with him at a skatepark? " I know how you won't be bored anymore" he smirks again. *That can't be good , please tell me he just wants to watch a movie * he gives you his helmet and his skateboard . * he can't be serious * " now you , step on it and try to skate . That makes a lots of fun " he says. * yeah he is serious. If he wants to kill me , why can't he do that with a knife?*

" no way, I won't do it. I will die !" You complain . " no , you won't die and I will hold you hands so you can't fall ok ?" You put on the helmet and take the skateboard. " I warn you ! If you let go I will kill you ! " you yell . He laughs Then he grabs your hands and let you step on the board. The board starts moving forward as soon as the boy starts walking in the same direction.

"D-don't let go !" You say . "Don't worry, I won't let go " *why did I agree to this ? * you still on the board and he didn't let go of your hands but somehow your lost your balance and felt into is arms . Your faces are really close to each other. He learns in and was about to kiss you but..." quon, can you battl... did I interrupt something?" The blue haired boy smirks now . You blush really hard and try to hide it but valt notices . His grin widens. * oh no , now he will annoy me with that the next month*

"No, you didn't. I just teach her how to skate " quon explains. " oh I have to go , bye" you say and leave the boys . * wow I couldn't think of a better excuse * you think while running home.

Time skip to the Next day

You go on the roof to find the beyclub train with their beys but when valt saw you the smirk from yesterday appeares on his lips and he says " oh I have forgot to tell you what I saw yesterday. I saw (y/n) with quon at the skatepark and their were about to kiss but I interrupted them. I noticed to late ."

*oh no, he told the other boys . That can't end well * " so you love quon? " daigo asks . You blush again. " oh I see . Why don't you tell him ?" " no , no ,no , I can't tell him . What if he don't like me the same way I like him ? That could end our friendship! I can't lose him ! " you say really quick but the most understand. " I will go in the park and think ok ? Please leave me alone . " with that you leave school and walk to the park . You sit down on the next bench . You're deep in thoughts and don't notice that somebody sit beside you

" Hey (y/n) , can we talk about yesterday?" You're surprised but nod . " I know if valt didn't interrupt me , i would have kissed you . You left so quick and I know why. You don't like me the same way I like you but please don't end our friendship " quon sounds very sad . * he thinks the same ? And he like me ? What could I say ?" You were really shocked by his words and still don't know what to say. " I understand , I will leave " he disappointed get up and leave.

* if I don't to something , I will lose him . * you got up and run after him until you stand in front of him . You could see how sad he is . He wants to walk away but you stop him . He don't even look in your eyes. " quon listen , I don't want to see you like this look into my eyes. I can't lose you . You are really important for me without you I can't live. Nobody else can bring me to laugh when I felt like my world is breaking down . I was to afraid to tell you that i love you and now your sad , I'm sorry. I should be the one who has to leave ."

He looks now into your eyes. You see into them happiness and love . He starts to smile like crazy and hugs you tight . He then kisses you and of course you kiss back . Then you hear clapping from behind but what you see isn't good. The whole beyclub and even shu stand there with a big smile. " finally you tell him . For a second we thought you wouldn't to it but we proud of you . " rantaro says . " you were watching the whole thing " . You ask . " not only that we took a lots of pics and rantaro recorded it ." Valt explains.

" you better run or we kill you ." Quon says . With that the five starts to run and you and your new boyfriend chased after them the whole day . They post the pics and got a lots of likes.

That's the end I hope you like it . What should I do next tell me in the comments bye