ichapter 8: Babysitting with the enemy

Shana

I am going to hang out with Shea and Sori.  I really need to get a car. All this walking is tiring.

Of course, that guy was watching me. I waved at him. I know Luke sent him to watch me.  Ugh he's a sicko.

I finally arrived at Planet Smoothie. I ordered my smoothie and sat down next to Sori and Shea.

"Oh my word! Hey girls. I have so much to tell you all. You guys know Luke?" I said

" Yeah. Why?" Shea said.

"Because he stalks me and has this guy watch me.  It's really starting to freak me out.  But, I can't call the cops because he threatened me. What should I do? " I said

" All you need to do is get some protection.  I will have Ford kill him for you. You know Ford looks at you like family. " Sori said.

"Yeah I guess.  Or maybe Mr.Tello. I don't think that's a good idea." I said. I looked down at my watch and realized I was almost late for babysitting the Tello's children. The perks of working for a prominent family.

"Guys I gotta go.  Another babysitting day. Love y'all." I said as I exited the small smoothie shop.

Lately,  Luke has been inviting me to lunch and dinner with him.  I keep declining his invitation because he's a complete lune.

Anyways, I arrived at the Tello's house. Mr.Tello was in the study talking to someone. I just went ahead and made the kids some snacks.

Mr.Tello walked out only to be followed by Luke.
There is just no way of escaping him!!

Luke

Well I'll be.  Shana is here.  I know the Tellos like Shana.  Maybe I can use this to my advantage. 

"Shana,  I am helping you babysit tonight." I said.

"We will be back tomorrow afternoon. So basically,  you all are spending the night here. "Mr.Tello stated.

Shana
Ugh. I get to babysit with the enemy. ......