Chapter 12

Woops, I am soo shit when it comes to this.  If you're still out there, awesome. If not, well it was nice knowing you.

*** *** ***** ***

3 weeks later....

I Woke up to the smell of pancakes. It was the most amazing smell and i didn't know i was soo hungry. I sat up on the bed and immediately searched for xander. He wasnt in bed.

Last night was fun. We spent the entire evening at his lovely lake house, just chilling and talking about all the things that make us who we are.  Later on that night, he told me that he was starting to develop feelings for me, that he thought he loved me.  I being the tool i am,  just looked at him till he cleared his throat. I snapped out of my daze and ran upstairs. I couldn’t really process what he had said.  It was all too muh for me, I wasnt sure about what happened but all the feelings i had for Derek just came rushing back and i wasn't sure what to do about it.

Which brings me back to now.  I don't remember being tucked in last night so i found my current position to be quite weird.

I stood up and went straight to the bathroom, my hair was in its usual mess and my eyes were smudged with mascara. I looked like hell. I washed my face,  brushed my teeth and tried to comb out my hair before going out to the bedroom, out to the hallway and down the stairs towards the kitchen. I walked in and saw Xander standing there, no shirt on.  His perfect black hair a little longer but still gorgeous, the muscles in his back rippling with every small movement he made. I looked at his strong, manly hands handling the breakfast that I was about to eat and all i could think was "he is mine"

A few days after the swimming pool incident at his house, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn’t say anything else but yes.  He was grinning the whole time and i was and still am happy with my answer.

"oh hey.  Didn't see you there.  Did you sleep well?" he turned around to look at me, his gorgeous crooked smile a part of his morning greeting.  I loved seeing him smile, more than anything. I got this bubbly feeling inside every time he smiled.

I smiled at him before moving forward to hug him from behind. I could feel the warmth emanating From his back, i could feel the warmth seeping through my every pore. I don't think i'll ever get used to this.

"mmhmn i dreamt of you of course" i could feel the vibrations from his deep chuckle.  I never want this feeling to go away. He turned around, Placing his firm warm lips to mine in the process. I could never get enough, I didn't even know why i have ever let my feelings for derek ever come between us, There was nothing to compare,  nothing to measure. Xander was all i needed.

Before I knew it the words i had been dreading came out "I love you, Xander"

The look he gave me was heart stopping and i knew that i had made the right decision.... I. Truly and honestly loved this man...

*******************

So as you know, its back to summer again! Yay all of us. It took me over a year to try getting back to this and im sorry...  That is if you are still reading this, I was on the verge of deleting the story but decided against it. I wanted to do this for me and so i will.  If you're still there, thanks for sticking it out with me. Hope y'all had a wonderful existence.  Peace and love

Ally,