Chapter 3

"Oh my God, you should've seen your fucking face," Harry laughed taking a seat on the train.

I took the seat next to him while biting the inside of my cheek, trying not to laugh along with him. I could only imagine how manic I looked jumping around and spitting the hotdog Harry had bought me out onto the street.

"You're such an asshole," I commented, unable to keep my smile hidden any longer. He continued to laugh while slumped down in his seat. The hot dog would've tasted great if Harry wouldn't have asked the vendor to drench it in hot sauce.

We barely made the train for Manhattan after I took the time to make him buy me a drink and another hot dog.

"That was priceless" He sighed, calming down, "Did you send Travis a text?"

"Yeah, he said he's waiting right outside of the station," I replied settling into my seat. It was barely noon, but it had already felt like such a long day.

"We've got to get there before my dad gets home," Harry points out absentmindedly.

"Any particular reason why," I asked, trying to find out more information about this stranger's life. He sat up, his eyes clouded, which actually intimidated me.

"It really isn't of your concern," He replied with a frown.

The train wasn't very big, but he created so much space between us that it felt like I was sitting alone. Why was he so touchy about this? If he didn't care about his parents, then why did it matter?

"Harry, you're the one who brought it up," I said before I could stop the words from coming out of my mouth, "Why are you so freaking sensitive?"

What the hell was I thinking? I wouldn't want anybody questioning my past and yet here I was, of all people, getting angry at him for not letting me into his personal life.

"Why are you so damn nosy," he retaliated.

"Why are you so mean," I questioned him.

"Grow up," He huffed pulling his phone out.

And just like that, the tension between us turned bitter again. The ride to Manhattan wasn't much fun with Harry being mad at me. I watched people get on and off the subway, as the thirty minute ride carried on.

When Harry stood up without so much as a glance toward my direction and started walking out of the train, that was my sign that we had reached Manhattan. I started to wish that I had just kept my mouth shut, at least then I wouldn't be feeling so lonely in a city full of people.

"Hey man," Travis greeted Harry.

I rolled my eyes when he ruffled my hair after greeting me.

"It's about time you guys showed up," Travis commented while we were walking out of the Manhattan station.

The stairs outside of the station led us directly into Times Square.

"Oh my gosh," I gushed looking at all the big screen advertisements, "Trav take a picture of me."

After Travis took a picture of me standing alone, we convinced Harry to take a picture of the both of us.

"You guys need to hurry the fuck up," He grumbled taking my phone, "We've already wasted enough time getting here alone."

"If you would just take the picture we'd be done by now," I commented.

The tension that had built between us during the train, had certainly not subsided.

"Okay, now the two of you," Travis said, after Harry took a second picture of us.

"I don't want a goddamned picture," Harry muttered tossing the phone at me. My life flashed before my eyes as I instinctively grabbed my phone before it fell to the ground.

Inside [Harry Styles]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara