Chapter 8

ALLISON'S POV~

I started to worry. They've been gone for hours.

"They won't answer their phones." Liam sighed.

We've been waiting. Liam was pacing while I was on the couch, thinking.

"Maybe they have no signal." Because of the weather." I suggested.

"Maybe?" He questioned.

"Maybe their car broke down." I said.

I looked out the window, hoping for them to show up. All I could see was the hard heavy rain. The wind was blowing the leaves straight off the trees. Roads started to flood.

"Do you want to go look for them? I'll drive slow. You can trust me Allison. I won't crash." He chuckled.

I looked down at my hands. Liam followed my gaze.

"You worry to much Allison."

"Sorry.." I said looking up at him.

"It's okay, don't be sorry love. But you have to trust me."

"The last time I trusted you, you never came back." I muttered.

"What?" Liam said.

"The last time I trusted you, you never came back! Can you hear me now!?" I yelled.

"I tried to come back. You know why I couldn't come back! You know why!" He yelled back.

"You could have been faithful. Like I was." I screamed, standing up to meet his level.

So the things we've been holding back, we finally needed to be said. But I didn't want it this way. Yelling. But I couldn't bare it anymore. I exploded.

"I've waited three years for you! Three! But I got nothing from you! No call! No letter! Nothing! All I knew that you are in the biggest boy band! Then come to find out that you had two girlfriends while we were dating! I never gave up on you.."

"Ally we dated three years ago! Yes I have thought about you! But I couldn't contact you! So I thought it was best to move on!" Liam growled.

"Time to move on", echoed in my head. He really gave up on me.

"Were they better than me?" I asked, letting the tears fall.

Liam stopped talking. He then smiled to himself.

"Answer me!" I screamed.

"We were only 15 Allison. When I met them I was older, about 19, so.." Liam trailed off.

Was he trying to tell me that he has had sex?

"So you.."

"Yes." Liam blushed.

My heart shattered.

"You promised me!" I cried.

"Here we go again! Allison can we please stop this shit? It was three years ago! I've tryed everything!" Liam yelled.

"Didn't try hard enough."

I slammed the door. The rain pounded on the earth. The fog was heavy. I ran towards the car.

"Allison!" Liam yelled.

I digged through my pockets, trying to find the keys.

"Fuck." I muttered.

Liam was outside the car window, around his fingers were the keys.

I sighed and opened the door.