Chapter 4: "Perfect"

HARRYS POV

"Yeah mum, they're wonderful! I'm so thankful that Simon put us together as a group!"

"That's great sweetie! I'm glad everything is working out for you guys!"

My phone rang, it was Liam's mum.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Harry, can you check on Liam?"

My mum looked at me weirdly. She grabbed the phone.

"Karen, what's wrong?" Mum asked.

"Well last night Liam and I went to visit some old friends and-"

"The Breystone's?" Mum asked.

"Yes, well you know her baby boy, Jackson?" Karen asked.

"Yes what happened?"

"Jackson was playing with a game piece and he choked on it and it popped on of his lungs."

"Oh my...do you think he is going to be okay? I mean I would hate to see little Jackson gone.." Mum trailed off.

"We don't know yet." Karen sighed.

"How's Lauren doing?" Mum asked.

"She is in a nervous break down. Lauren keeps blaming herself." Karen replied.

"Yeah we can check on Liam, if you want. Wait, is Allison there?" Mum asked.

I raised an eyebrow. Allison, I thought. Who is she?

"Yeah she is..." Karen trailed off.

"Let me gusse, he forgot about her?"

"Yeah..but it's not his fault or hers."

"Management?" Mum sarcastically asked.

"You got it!"

"Management" echoed through my ears.

I hated them, I want them to rot in hell.

By the sounds of this girl Allison, Liam and her used to date, but management didn't like it.

They probably forced Liam and Danielle together..no not force, they were perfect. You could see it in their eyes that they love each other. I miss Payzer.

Then stuff didn't work. Then management got Sophia to love Liam.

Well...they are cute and all..but she's snobby and VERY bossy.

"Yes we can check on Liam, what's the address?"

"304 Brick road."

"Okay we will be there."

"Thank you!"

Mum handed me back my phone.

"Harry, can you please come with me?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've pulled into the Breystone's driveway. Supposebly that's were Liam is.

"See if they are okay, I made some snacks for them, I have to get them from the back." Mum said.

I nodded and got out of the car.

I went to the door and knocked on it. Nobody came. I knocked a second time, still nobody answered.

I started to grow impatient, so I knocked even harder, till the door finally opened.

"Hey." The girl yawned and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

I froze. I couldn't stop looking at her. She is beautiful. No, she is gorgeous! We'll both!!