"What should I do?" I wondered aloud, rubbing my face. I closed my eyes remembering him. I would never forget his face; Evan was not only the hottest guy I'd ever seen. He had that mysterious sexy aura around him, it pulled me towards me. I felt like I wanted to unveil all his secrets, I knew he was suffering. I saw the hidden pain in his deep-dark eyes. But he'd chosen to push me away. He'd chosen to be all alone in this. Why? I knew he had a bad past. His parents' death must've been traumatic for him. Was that why he didn't want me around? 

The Girl and the Shark...

His poem really got to my heart. His words seemed to come to life whenever I read it. My chain of thoughts was interrupted by a much unexpected song. 

"Dirty babe, you see these shackles. Baby I'm your slave," I snapped my eyes opened and sat up in shock. The song was coming from my phone, I scowled at it "I'll let you whip me if I misbehave. It's just that no one makes me feel this way,

What the hell...? I'd never liked Justin Timberlake’s music. How on Earth did that song end up in my phone? I picked up my phone and everything made sense when I saw the caller ID:

Jerkpid  

"Seriously?" I answered annoyed. Shane laughed at the other side of the line.

"You like our song, babe?"

"How the hell did you-ah, never mind." I shook my head disapprovingly.

"It's a good song, admit it. It really suits us, you know."

"Us? There's no us."

"Someone's grumpy," Shane chuckled. 

"What do you want?" I asked bothered. It was then I noticed the voices in the background.

"We just got out of school and decided to visit the sick puppy."

"We?"

"Hey, Jules!" I heard a scream in the background "We're coming over!"

"Is that Laura?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah,"

"Who else is with you?"

"Jordan. Listen, the reason-"

"Wait wait... slow down," I demanded confused "Laura and Jordan are together?"

"Hum, yeah,"

"Since when?" Jesus, I missed school for a week and everyone decided to make the big choices in my absence.

"Since yesterday?" Shane answered hesitantly "I’m not sure but listen-"