Chapter 13

Calm down, people! :D Here's the new chapter!

Dedicated to Ellengreenxo for making the awesome trailer to the right >>>

and xHearMeRawrX for the fantastic banner!

Chapter 13

Three words.

Evan 

Was 

Extremely 

Hot.

Ok, those were actually four words but you can't blame me for not thinking straight right now. My eyes were glued to the square on my laptop's screen. I was staring at the most sexy hot guy I'd ever seen in my life. He was not the muscled hot type; he was more like the sexy mysterious hot type of guy. His hair was midnight black; it was all shaggy partly covering his ears and forehead. His pale skin was flawless. His dark eyes seemed to go on forever. His thick eyebrows leaded the way down to straight-edged shape nose and finally, his full lips. He was wearing a black t-shirt that matched his eyes and hair. I was speechless. 

I had never felt so self-conscious. He was probably thinking I was ugly. My brown hair was falling messily down my shoulders and I had no make-up on whatsoever. I wasn't hot or anything like that. I was average. I had a pair of big blue eyes that was all I'd got. 

"Hey," I finally greeted him back nervously. My pounding heart was going to jump out of my chest. The eagles inside my stomach turned into dragons and fluttered around making feel sick. 

I was seeing him....

He was seeing me...

Oh God, what was he thinking of me?

"So you're Jules?" he asked smiling at me through the camera. his voice sent a shiver through my spine. 

"So you're Evan," I tried to say casually and swallowed feeling my dry throat. Where the hell did all my saliva go? 

"Are you alone?" his black eyes seemed to be swallowing in a slow but steady process. I nodded at his question, "so, tell me, how is it that a girl like you ended up being my friend?" it hurt to hear him say 'friend' it made me wonder if when he'd said he liked me, did he mean it as a friend? But I pushed the thought away.

"What do you mean 'a girl like me'?" I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Well, you are all happiness and love while I'm a negative realistic jerk,"

"You're admitting you're a jerk?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I never said I wasn't," he smirked at me and my heart skipped a beat. Cute dimples appeared on his cheeks making him look devilish adorable.