Chapter 13

A/n - Just the night before the battle or before they have to face the enemy. Also sorry about the wait and everything. I have been into a different fanfic which making this one is not really something I want to do at the moment. The big reason why I updated is because of the readers and I don't want to let you down.

Y/n's POV

Everything was taken care of and I decided to do my own thing. I ended up walking into Jack, who had a bottle of rum. Not very surprising to see him with it.

"Sparrow, What brings you out here?" I asked.

"I was lookin' for you," he smiled. "Rum?"

Rolling my eyes with I smirked I took the rum and lended against the wall next to me before taking a swing of it. I handed back to Jack as the liquid ran down my throat. I pulled my hood down for the first time in front of Jack. Letting my hair out and letting it hang loosely over my shoulders. (Ignore if you have short hair). It was a bit warm tonight, and the light breeze felt nice.

"You took your hood down, am I making progress?"

"What?" I asked. "No it's just warm tonight."

Jack nodded before taking my hand.

"Let me show you something," he whispered.

Moving from the outside of shipwreck cove we moved to the black pearl. Leading me to the front of the wheel. I was a bit caution as he placed me in front of the wheel.

"Look forward, out towards the sea," he instructed.

I did so and smirked a bit. It wasn't a bad view. The was the moonlight reflected off the water, the little ripples, and the way the stars reflected off the sea. I jumped into reality as I felt one of Jack's hand on waist as the other was on the wheel. I turned my head towards him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Enjoying the view," he answered looking down at me.

I gave a light laugh and looked back at the sea. Just moment later I felt Jack's fingers twisting and combing my hair. It felt somewhat relaxing to have his fingers running threw my hair.

"Your hair is soft," he mutter quietly.

Well of course my hair is soft. I was a noble since I was a baby. I still try and keep my hair neat and not mangled.

"Well I do find my hair better than your rough and dry dreadlocks," I chuckled.

I heard Jack chuckled a bit before both of his rough hands moved my hair to the side as he kissed the back of my neck. His facial hair tickled my skin giving me little chills.

"Uh, Jack..."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes?"

I turned to face him fully. His brown eyes bored into mine. This wasn't his first time, that much I knew. It somewhat made me upset.

"How many girls have you done this with?" I asked.

His whole body falter for moment at the question.

"Why do you ask darling?"

I sighed and slipped from his grasp, walking off the ship and went to my own, walking into my private courters. I knew Jack was following me. It didn't bug me to much but what did is how many women he may have been with.

"Jack, what do you want?" I asked.

"To give you my answer," he replied.

I turned towards him, leaning on my desk behind me. I may have made a mistake their because he place both of his arms on either side on my body.

"Yes I have been with many women, but none of them are anything compared to you. Your different."

"Because I'm beautiful? I'm strong and I have a nice body? I have heard that before Jack," I mutter.

"I was going to say your personality, and independent. The way you sit up on the mast, take charge, and stay strong when something happens. You don't need any guy, your too good for them," Jack smiled.

I glanced at my feet and back at him. He dose know how to used words. I have a feeling Jasmines bet it becoming a possibility. Wrapping my arms around Jack's neck I pulled him down, offering a kiss. He returned the kiss after his little state of shock, placing both of his hands on my hips.

His facial hair tickled my nose and chin. I pulled back, placing both of my hands on his chest.

"If we were to survive the upcoming war, maybe I'll give you a chance," I smirked.

"Tease," Jack mutter pulling back. "Well I have a chance and I'll take it."

He kissed me once more before leaving.

"Goodnight Love," he called as he left.

I chuckled light before turning back to my desk picking up an old journal that wasn't there before. Opening it I noticed it was my fathers and uncles. I scanned threw it a saw it was about their journeys, fighting techniques, and some of the rules of a true assassin and some important rules from the pirate Code. I found a page about Jack. I read a bit of it.

It explained on how he saved my father and uncle from some Spanish man who was killing pirates. Jack was declared captain that day as well. I guess Jack wasn't kidding when he said he knew my father. I was in the too. I look over it and noticed it was about some of the small things, like my birthday, age, my favorite things, and how he wish to bring me out on sea.

Tears filled my eyes as I read over it. Their was a small section with my mother and Judy. My mother wasn't just a noble, but was a peasant before. An orphan adopted into a noble family. Judy was born into a noble family, unlike my mother.

That means I am not related to that wench of a grandmother...or Judy. Not blood related anyways. I flipped threw more of the pages and found a sketch of me as a baby, my father, uncle, and mother. All together like a happy family. I wish it were still like that but if I want a family, I need to make my own.

A/n - Ugh, this was a bad chapter. I thought about writing a lemon but I'll wait a little longer until I do that. Instead I decided to give you information on your little family in this story. Also I request no grammar nazis. Please and thank. Have a nice day.