Chapter 10

Y/n's POV

We waited on the ship for Jack, Bilious, and Barbosa to return while Will watched the ship. Skylar and Chris lended back lazily in the railing of the ship until another ship came. Sao Fang and some people of his crew came aboard. I stayed hidden on top of the mass until my captain returned with the others. Upon coming up Sao Fang noticed Jack. Exchanging a few words, he punch Jack in the face. I slipped down and stood by Bilious who was by Jack. He cracked his nose making me cringe at the sound.

"So we call it square then?"

That's when Will came for the crowd. He pointed at Elizabeth and order them to release her.

"She's not Part of the bargain," Will spoke quietly.

"And that bargain be that?" Barbosa asked.

Bilious narrowed his eyes at Will, as did Barbosa, waiting far an answer.

"You heard captain Turner," Sao Fang smiled. "Release her."

What? When did Will become Captain? Some people were chuckling a bit. I only stood their awe struck.

"Captain Turner?" Jacks voice muttered.

Ashly, Carly, and Jasmine moved their way towards me silently asking me what Sao Fang meant by that. I only shrugged. I didn't have the answers.

"I need the Pearl to free my father," Will spoke up again. "That's the only reason I came on this voyage."

Elizabeth asked him why she didn't hear of the and he flat out told her it was his burden to bare.

"He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl," Jack spoke up.

He continued and honesty him asking everyone if they came for him because they missed him make me laugh quietly. A few people raised their hands. Even Bilious did. That's when Carly lended in and whispered. "Jilious". Jasmine smacked her as Ashly laughed quietly. I shook my head at her. Why...just why?

"I'm standing over there with them," Jack proclaimed.

Sao Fang stopped him though. He said some old friend who wanted to see him first. Jack said something back, but I didn't really catch it, but seeing a British ship coming our way made me feel uneasy. Jack went on their ship as I noticed Jasper coming aboard. I glared once he noticed me. Bilious wasn't happy to see him either, which made me wonder if they had history.

Jasper's POV

After sailing for who knows how long, we set ourselves next to a pirates ship. I walked onto the ship, spotting my filthy excuse of a brother and Y/n. I smirked upon seeing her. The robes she wore shown her figure greatly. Jack Sparrow was sent to our ship to have a word with Cutler Becket, my captain. Sao Fang had his own things to take care of. Me I didn't bother I just watched Y/n closely.

After a bit I turned my head for only a few mere seconds and I hear a canon of off and pirates pulling out their swords. Skylar, Y/n, and I'm assuming their Captain has me 'corner'.

"Well it was good see you two again, and as much as I would love to play, I can't. I have to get back to my ship," I smiled.

As Y/n went to swing I blocked and threw my blade towards Skylar before jumping off the boat. Just before I could surface I felt a bullet hit my shoulder. I didn't bother to surface until I was away for them.

Y/n's POV

Jasper jumped off the boat as Bilious went after him firing his gun. I, however, was by Skylars side. Jaspers knife was lodged in his shoulder, but I was thankful it wasn't anywhere else. Jasmine, Chris, Carly, and Bilious were by his side as we remove the knife from his shoulder. Jack sent William to the cells as Jasmine took care of Skylars wound. Ashly came over to me with a curious look.

"Um, Y/n. Did you know the blonde man?" Ashly asked. "The only reason why I ask is because he seemed to be staring at you."

I sighed and lend on the railing.

"He and I were to be wed and I said no. So yeah.." I muttered. "Jasper was nothing than a man looking for any girl that will go in bed with him."

Ashly nodded and smirked a bit.

"Well, if you were to marry him, could you imagine how many girls would have thank you?"

I turned to her with a confused face. Ashly only chuckled.

"I mean if he made that comment to you, I'm sure some girls would be free from heart break," she explained.

I only shrugged. Wether is was true or not, I would marry that low life for all the gold in the world.

"Well, what are you doing after this whole thing is over?" Ashly asked.

I smiled and turned to her. I knew what I was going to do. Go back to London and get back what is mine.

"Go to London and get what was inherent to me. Such as my mother and fathers belongings. Then I may just go back on the sea, I don't know yet," I replied.

Ashly nodded and turned to look behind us and smirked.

"Captain Bilious is heading this way," she smiled and walked away.

I sighed and turned to find Bilious. Looking at him I noticed Bilious looking at me with...sorrow?

"Captain?" I asked a bit worried.

"Y/n, yer to promise me somthin'," Bilious spoke gravely. "Don't Let this change anythin', but I think it's time yer know."

"Know what?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm yer fathers brother, yer uncle."