chapter 1

so this is another story i have writing so please comment & vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1

            10 years ago…..

“I don’t want to move” a little 6 years old girl said begging to her dad

“Sorry Alex but we have to go” her dad said

“Now go say bye to your mother and sister and friends” he said giving her a sly smile

The girl Alex walked towards her mother who was sitting down with Alex’s sister who was crying.

Alex is actually called Alexandra but prefers being called Alex. She has short straight black hair above her shoulders. She has a small nose and small ears. She has the most beautiful violet cat eyes.

 “Bye mommy” Alex said to her mother

“Bye honey” her mom said giving her a bear hug

Her mom walked to Alex’s dad. Alex sat down next to her crying sister and her four other friends.

On the other hand Alex has a twin sister Sabrina she has long straight black hair down her hips. She has the same exact small nose and ears. The only difference about these twins is their eyes. Sabrina has them dark blue.

“Bye Sabrina” Alex said to her sister hugging her

“Bye Alex” Sabrina said giving her a tight hug

They pulled out the hug and Alex stared at four little boys standing there with sad faces.

“Bye Alex I’m going to miss you” the first little boy said

“Me too Zachary” Alex said

Zachary is the same age as them he has short brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He has a small nose and is skinny as a twig.

“I’m going to miss you” another boy said hugging Alex

“I’m going to miss you too Trevor” I said

Trevor is 6 years old he has brown with blonde short hair and has lime green eyes and he has a bigger nose and is skinny.

"Going to miss you” another boy said

“I’m going to miss you Aston” Alex said while hugging

Aston gave a quick kiss onto Alex’s cheek. Aston has a puffy nose with a skinny body. He has black short hair. He has chocolate fudge eyes.

“See yah Alexa I’m going to miss you” the last boy said to Alex hugging her.

“I’m going to miss you Xavier” Alex whispered to him

He gave her a quick kiss in the lips walked away. Xavier has shaggy brown hair with pointy ears that go with his big head. He has the same white skin as Alex and Sabrina.

“Ready to go Alex” her dad said

“Yeah” Alex said nodding and walking to her dad’s car

Alex got inside the car and waved goodbye to her friends and sister. She waved until she couldn’t see them again.