Undercover (1)

As I'm doing my normal everyday stuff, following people and taking secret photos to make sure their not cheating on thier wife's or girlfriends. When one man in pilicular catches my eye. Mr. Parker my biological teacher. He is standing by a tree while Mrs. Parker (his wife obviously) is leaning up again smiling at him. As they are about to kiss I take a few photos and he leaves.

I walk after him and hop on my motorcycle (I know what your thinking what girl has a motorcycle), then Mr. Parker hops in his car. He looks at his phone and then takes off in his slick black Mersadiez. I follow him into WestCost Avene park. He sits down on the dench for a minute or two then some girl with strawberry blonde hair walks to him. I hide behind a tree and click my camera at them taking a photo of him kissing another girl.

"Hey you!" I hear him yell. "Gimme that camera now!" "Oh no" I think and dash to my motorcycle. I hop on and right when he is close to me I take off and don't look back. "Damn that was close." I say under my breathe. Im on my way home because I know for a fact he won't find me there amd thank god he won't.

"im home!" I holler whene i walk in and slam the fiir behind me. I set my bad a camera down by the front door and walk into the living room. "You always sleep soundly like a baby every when you have your job." I whisper while laughing a little. You see my father used to work with the FBI but one time when he was on a case he busted his page real bad and let the killer get away. Buy the FBI thought that he wasn't strong enough for the job anynore and they fired him.

I walk into the kitchen, open the firige and look for my smoothie. "Ugh dad drank my smoothie." I grabbed the orange juice instead and pour me a tall glass as in about to grab a banana muffin and walk up to my room with ny snack the door bell rings. "Who could this be?" I question myself. I look though the door hole and see a tall man with black hair in a spiffy tux. He rings it again

"hello?!?" He speaks this time. I opened the door. "Hello who are You??" I say sorta rude "um mam.. "Dont ever call me mam again." I cut him off saying. "Sorry m.. Im looking for Mr. Mathews? Is he here?" I stare at him for a minute wondering who is this guy and why die he want my dad? "OH you want my dad oh umm ok let me get him." I manage to say shutting the door.

"Dad? Dad? DAD?!?" i tell "what I'm up?!?" He says as he sits up "some guys at the door wanting you." He sighs and looks at me. He rings the door bell again "hello?" He says again "HOLD ON DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?" I holler at him. My dad gets up and walks to the door. He opens this and the guy asks him to come putside to talk "yikes this cant be....... Meh?" I say and grab my juice and muffin and walk to my room lile I was planning to do ever since I got him but tall, black, tux dude decides to show up and interrupt me.

I walk up to my room and then I see a note on my bed. I walk to it slowly and pick it up. Its says: Dear Lindsey Mathews,
Please show up to the office to pick up your new and improved ID lunch card.
Sincerely,
Your principal bill.
"Wow damn why is he improving it? Wtf is going on maybe it was my dads idea to update it oh well at least its newer."