undercover (4)

I walk over to the counter and tell her my order. "Are you ok Lindsey?" "yea yea I think so I'm just hungry I think how bout you?" i can tell She's giving me a look like wow what's your problem? I can't tell her she'll tell me its nothing bad. But she's probably wrong.

We go to sit down and the man is right at the table. Who the hell is this guy and why is he following me now? We sit at the table behind him I sit so I can see him and Sarah is sitting to were it seems I'm looking at her. "So what's wrong are you ok you seem worried." "I'm fine....." I say looking at the shady guy. His hat is still over his eyes. "Who are you?" i say quietly. "Lindz why don't you go home and sleep I think your sick." "yea ok I'm I'm..." I stand up and pertend to faint. "OMG LINDZ! HELLO?" I hear her telling but I want the guy to stay away so that's my plan.

"Here let me." a guys voice says. Yes I finally get to see who this guy is. He picks me up and all i smell is colone. Hewalks outta there with me in his arms. "Well that was a nice performance you did in there.... Lindsey." "who are you and how do you know me?" he doesn't answer just sets me down.

As I'm sitting there on the hard ground he takes something from his back pocket. "Agent Warren with the undercover FBI" I get up and brush off the dirt on me. "Ok so still why are you following me?" "lindsey, lindsey, lindsey..." I look at him like what the fuck do you want. "We need your help to go uncover at Stone-Bridge collage. And you have to come with me." he says smirking "Do i have a choice?" I look at him for a while. "Umm... No. Come on lets go." uhh I groan as he pulls me to his truck.

I sit in the front and we take off and I still have no clue where were going. "So where exactly are we going." I say looking at him like he's kidnapping me. "Well lets say were going to go get you changed up." I turn complete to look at him "What do you mean change me?!" I say mad as hell. "I'm taking you to get a hair cut new cloths..... And a new name too." he laughs and we keep driving. "So like were going to where you work?" "um yea sure you'll have your stylest and everything and she'll pick your name too." "so what's my stylest name them huh?..." I say crossing my arms. "Her name is Amy now shut up were almost here."