undercover (9)

I wake up at 7:47am and Catherine and Victoria are still sleeping. I look st my phone. "Great another message form Warren?" I look at it change if plans meet me at the breakfast corner at 8:10am "oh shit that's in like 12 minutes!" I say quietly. I get up and look in the chest I grab a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a black ying yang sweatshirt. I grab a post of white converse and slip them on. I run to the bathroom and put on some masscara, eye liner, gold eyes shadow, and champian color lip stick.

I run outta the bathroom and grab my room key and slip my iphone into my back pocket. "Luckily I attached my room key with my cars keys." I think. I hop in my auti convertible silver car. I stick the key in admission and drive off to the breakfast corner. I park my car leaving the top down but still lock my car. I make sure my phones still in my back pocket and it is. I walk though the doors and look for a shady man. Sitting at the middle table I see a guy in a black leather jacket with blue jeans.

"Your late...." he says suriprised like. I smile "its a talent and my job." I give a smirk. He takes off his hat. "Oh yea you can call me Dylan. The names Agent Dylan Warren with the FBI." "OK YOU TELL ME NOW!" I start yelling at him and causing a sence again. I sit down noticing that everyone is staring at me. He laughs then hands ma a black case. "You'll need them to find the killer." I look at him and give him a weak thumbs up.

I walk out to my car and set the case in the passenger seat then i drive off back to my new stupid room. I'm almost there when my phone vibrates. "Omg what the fuck does he want now?" I can't reach it cause I'm driving so I don't want to crash this bad ass car. I get to the thing and park my car in my own personal spot. I put the top up grab the case with who knows whats in it, and lock up. I'm walking into the building when a lady steps down the stairs.

I hide behind a tall post. I run up my stairs and head to my room. I shut the door behind me and look ahead if me. "Where were you?" my heart jumps and I see its only Catherine. "Oh yea..." I say giving a cheesy laugh. "I was at breakfast." Catherine smiles again "oh ok" she says laughing. I walk over to my bed and slide the case under my bed. None of my roommate's saw me so that's good.

But now I have to wait to see what is inside this thing. It get in bed and look at my night stand. I grab my phone and set it on top. A drawer was open I open it more so I can see inside. "Oh yea some lady name Amy stopped by and said you might want that." Victoria tells me. I open it all the way and sum see an Apple Laptop. I grab my phone and text her thank you so so much
No problem lindz she texts a minute latter. I set the phone down and close the drawer.