undercover (17)

I hear the car come tl a stoo i get up off his shoulder and he moves his arm. "Were here princess." "I love it when you call me that." He looks at me and gets out. He opens my door and picks me up.

He pushes the door shut with my foot and we go inside. "Babe I love you so much." "I love you too." I say laughing. I see Victoria and Catherine while walking pass them in his arms.

Victoria's prov

Omg thats shawon walked the hottest guy in the school! I think to myself tryung not to panic too much. Ive had a crush on him ever since I first laid eyes on him.
"Cathrine do you know that even is?" She looks at me then looks at them going into the elevator.

"Um thats a boy and Ashley. Duh..... Omg thats Shawn walker!" She covers her mouth in shock. "Ashley will have something in the oven in no time." I say to Catherine. "Oh really what? Cookies, casserole?" I slap my palm in my face."no you dummy it means shell have a baby in no time...."

Lindsey's prov (aka Ashley)

Me and shawon are now in my doorm. "Just letme change ok bae?" I say walking to my closet. "Why change when were gonna have sime extreme fun in bed?" I come out and walk toward him.

"Fine bring it on me." He pushes me onto my bed and takes his belt off. Then gets on me. He starts kissing me and I kiss back. No stop kissing and sucking on bottom lips. Then he lifts up my shirt to where he could see my black lacey bra. Then I pulled his gray shirt off.

His abs showed. And his hands pulled off my pants and my black thongs showed. Then I pulled his pants off too. His hands move up my sides up to under my bra. I cant help but to let out a small moan when hes sqeezes them.

Then he moves his mouth to my neck and sucks on it. I let out a loud moan as he still sucks. Then my door nobody clicks. Someone is trying to get in. He stops and we panic we get in the blankets together. "Who is it?" I yell at the closed locked door.

"Its Catherine. Is evey thing ok I heard you screaming." I look at Shawn we both laugh. "Yea every thing is ok me and princess bere were just having some fun." He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him. "Well your fun sounds painful. Ok well I'll leave nice talkimg to yous Ash. Kinda"

She walks away Hopefully wont come back either. Im not mean or amything but still i just want to be alome with Shawn. "Babe how about we turn in early?" "Ok night." I turn to face hik and he faces me we look at each other for a while then drift off.