Eighteen

I was playing fetch outside with Steve when Clint walked outside and called us in.

I was panting as I trotted back into the house behind Steve.

When we got inside, everyone was gathered in the common room, which was covered in Christmas decorations.

"What'd you want to tell us Legolas?"

Clint was the only one standing, he folded his arms over his chest, "My family's coming over for Christmas and they're staying the week." His tone almost dared anyone to try to argue.

Both of the twins eyes lit up, "Lila, Cooper, and Nathaniel too?" Pietro asked, looking hopeful.

Clint nodded and Pietro fist pumped, Wanda had a smile on her face.

"When are they coming?" Steve asked.

Clint looked a little sheepish, but not really, "They'll be here in two days,".

I padded over and sat in my dog bed, Steve glanced over at me.

"Bullet, I thought we were going to go back out and play." looked over at him with my ears perked.

"Do you wanna go play?" he asked me, everyone was watching my reaction.

I tilted my head slightly and my ears were still perked up.

Steve asked me again, "Do you wanna go play Bullet?"

I barked at him. Steve laughed and waved his arm, "Let's go!"

I jumped up and spinned in a circle, barked twice and ran to the door.

Steve walked out of the room, most of the people in the room were laughing at my antics.

I loved going outside to play...Steve did too. And apparently Bucky did as well because he came out and joined us in a game of fetch, tag, and tug of war.

Tug of war wasn't fair playing with Bucky though... He always used his metal arm to win.

Steve didn't play fair either, he used both hands.