Seventeen

Living with the Avengers was... well, it was something.

I learned to stay away from Tony and Bruce's workspace, I didn't like the explosions that often came from the room. They reminded me of... my previous team...

But, the common room usually had a few people, so did the training room. I liked the training room...

At the moment, I was in the common room. So was Natasha, Pietro, and Wanda.

I was laying on the dog bed beside the couch, Steve didn't let me on furniture.

The three were playing a card game, 'Uno' it was called.

Natasha was down to one card, Pietro and Wanda had two. The pair had been working together to beat Natasha the entire round, it appeared they would be unsuccessful. Again.

Natasha smirked as she put down a color changing card, winning the game.

"Every time!" Pietro said dramatically, tossing his cards on the coffee table and flopping back dramatically.

Clint walked in the room, only taking one glance at the scene before walking back out.

"Clint!" Wanda called to him.

Clint flailed his arm in a fustrated movement. "Yes Wanda?" Clint asked as he slowly turned around.

"Help us beat Nat at Uno." Wanda demanded.

Clint sighed, and then groaned exaggeratedly. Clint childishly stalked over to the couch and plopped beside Pietro, who sat back up with newfound determination.

Natasha had another smirk on her face, why were they so determined to beat Natasha at this game? They'd been at it for almost thirty minutes at least before Clint walked in...

I sighed heavily, causing Clint to look over at me.

"Bullet!" he called while patting his thigh.

I got up and made my way over there before sitting in front of him.

Clint started eagerly petting me while Pietro distributed the cards.
.
.
.
Two hours later, and they were still playing the game. Only now, Steve, Bruce, Tony, and Sam were trying to beat Natasha too. Unsuccessfully.

I sighed again and padded out of the room, heading towards the training room.

Maybe Bucky was there.

He was, he noticed me as soon as I'd padded into the room.

"Hey Bullet," he said as I made my way over to him.

He was sitting on the weight lifting machine. "Nobody else paying attention to you?" he asked pitifully as he rubbed the sides of my neck with his hands.

I barked at him, maybe he could snap everyone else into accepting defeat.

I trotted over to the doorway, turning my head to bark at him.

Bucky got the message and followed me, I led him to the common room.

They were starting another game.

Much to my disappointment, he joined them.

He beat Natasha.