You Make Him Feel Better

How You Make Him Feel Better
LOUIS:

His eyes were big and his face a deep red. It was untrue if you said he was fine. He was clearly very VERY angry. You stop yelling and walk up to him confidently. You place your hands on either side of his face and bring his head down so foreheads met.
"Shhh. I'm sorry, babe." You calm him down and he easily relaxes.
His arms wound around you, bringing you closer. His head drops into the crook of your neck, breathing in your scent. You hug him tight to you.
"I'm sorry." He sobs and you just shush him and hold him tighter against you. He pulls away and kisses you deeply as a way of saying thanks.

NIALL:

Niall was very hungry. You could tell that he was dying of hunger. It was a long ride to El Paso (yes this is in Texas) and you both forgot to bring food. You grab his hand and lead him to his bunk, sliding in with him following you.
"You're hungry aren't you?" You say and he whimpers.
You slowly lean in and kiss his lips softly and move his hand to your spot.
"Pretend I'm food. I'll satisfy your hunger." You purr in his ear making him grin. He slowly rubs you through your leggings. You lean into his fingers. He slips his hand through your leggings and underwear and rubs up and down slowly, teasingly.
"Don't play with your food, Niall." You gently scold and he pouts before pushing a finger in making you gasp. Then two in. Then the last one. Next your leggings come off completely and his lips suck you. Moaning, you tug his head deeper. Your legs were around his neck and shaking. Soon you let go and he cleaned you up. He put your leggings back on and climbed onto you.
"I'm full thanks babe." His husky Irish accent breathes and you smile at him before snuggling into his side for a nap.

ZAYN:

Zayn had the flu. And when he gets sick like this, he becomes a baby. His face looks so innocent as his big hazel eyes look up at you while you take his temperature. He looks so vulnerable as you tuck him in bed before going to get him some chicken soup and peppermint tea.
"Babe?" He croaks out as you brought in the tray of food.
"Yes, Zayn?" You smile and help him sit up so you can feed him.
"Thank you." He smiles softly at you before having a coughing fit.
You let him drink some peppermint tea first and then some sips of soup. You continue that routine until he looks and feels better. You go to put up the dishes but he stops you and gestures for you to lay beside him.
You snuggle into him and lean up to kiss him but he stops you.
"Don't want you getting sick, love." His husky voice whispers and you chuckle, "I won't. I already got the flu beforehand."
So with that you kiss his sweet lips.

LIAM:
Liam paces back and forth backstage, nervous for the show.
"Geez, Li, you're going to leave a ditch." Harry jokes and Liam stops to scowl at him.
You giggle before pulling Liam into a corner.
"Shh, sweetheart, what's got you so pumped up? You'll be great. I know it," You hush him and he stares into your eyes as you continue, "Your going to knock the crowd off their feet tonight. I believe in you."
"Thanks babe. You always know what to say." He smiles and you give him a small kiss before sending him on his way.

HARRY:
It was your birthday party and you were at a wonderful restaurant that your family booked. You all sat at the table and were talking as you feel Harry's hand slip under your dress. You look over at him and raise an eyebrow but he just smirks. Well two can play at this game. You unbutton Harry's trousers and take him out. Harry's eyes widen as you pump up and down. Just the way he likes it. His eyes flutter as you go faster and harder while still maintaining a perfect conversation with your best friend.
"Y/N." Harry growls softly when you suddenly stop.
"What's wrong, babe?" You look over at him under your eyelashes making him groan.
"Don't look at me like that. It's too damn sexy. And now you've got me all riled up." Harry whispers and you nod.
You pretend to drop your napkin and go under the table and in front of Harry. You take him in your mouth and pump and suck as fast as you could. You could tell Harry was close as he had gotten a hold of your head and was pulling you closer. Making you gag on his big length. Soon he huffs out a sigh of relief as he cums into your mouth. You quickly use the napkin he hands you to clean up and go back to your seat.
"Thanks, love." Harry winks and you smile, "Anytime."