Sneaky PDA

LOUIS:

Your cousin was over for the day, and she was only 14. She was in the other room watching Wizards of Waverly Place. For some reason you could tell something was off about Louis today. He loves your cousins! However, today he would just smile warily and nod at her.

You were now making some Mac and cheese for dinner. You feel Louis come up behind you and grind against you slightly. Gasping you elbow him away.

"Babe. I want you." He growls and whines at the same time. This voice always turned you on.

"Gimme five Louis. I'll just set her down for-" he kisses you roughly before you could finish.

He pulls away to say, "Now is more convenient. It'll be quick anyways."

He moves on to suck on your sweet spot as you moan lightly.

"Umm guys?" You spring apart to see your cousin frowning at the doorway.

"Oh um we were just... Kissing a booboo away on her neck." Louis quickly covers and she doesn't say anything for a minute.

Sighing she laughs, "Chill Lou, I'm fine with whatever. I just came to say my boyfriend is here to pick me up. So bye!"

"Wait! Since when do you have a boyfriend?" Louis takes on a brotherly tone and follows after her out the the door leaving you flustered.

NIALL:

You and Niall were with the boys at an interview. You were on the sidelines watching him across from you as he snuck glances at you.

He seemed really horny today and you were loving the game you were playing with him.

Your shirt had a few buttons undone and you were wearing some jeggings that made ur bum look amazing!

Niall had looked over at again and you pump out your boobs a bit more as you straighten up. He bites his lip at this. Snickering, you bend down to tie your converse. The interviewer called for break and the next thing you know, Niall had you in his dressing room.

"Stop teasing me like that, babe." He groans before pulling off your shirt and massaging your boobs.

Soon you were snogging and his hand was squeezing your boob while the other found your bum.

"You're on in five!" Someone yells through the door and he pulls away and winks.

"I'll be back."

ZAYN:

You guys were at Nando's with the gang. Zayn didn't want to come because he would much rather be with you.

You were chatting with Eleanor when you felt a hand on your thigh. You look down to see it being Zayn's. you ignore it until you suddenly feel it going up, under your skirt. You glare at Zayn who just rolls his dark eyes at you. Soon you feel his finger rubbing against you outside your underwear. You suck in a breath, smiling at Eleanor's story. Not getting a response from you, Zayn slips his finger inside the panties and pumps in and out slowly causing you to relax slightly. As he starts going faster and faster you have to resist the urge to move your hips to the rhythm. As you reach ur high he suddenly takes away his hand and leans back smirking.

"Um excuse me guys but I'm not feeling well. I need to go to the bathroom." You say apologetically before heading to the bathroom with Zayn following to 'make sure you were okay'.

As soon as you found a stall, Zayn unzipped his pants and you pulled down your panties. Soon he was in and you were both trying hard not to make sounds in case someone came In.

"You okay, Y/N?" You hear Harry's girlfriend ask as you and Zayn were putting on your clothes.

"Yeah, it was just a false alarm." Zayn smiles and you all head back to dinner.

A/N I will post Harry's and Liam's later!!