Chapter 13: Visiting part 2

The mountains, trees, and beaches are always amazing but to share it with the one I love will be more memorable. A week has past since we came to visit Nessie and Jacob. Rosalie was coming today and I was sitting at the edge of my seat. Figuratively, since no one has been able to get me to sit down all day. "Emmett, I'm gonna call you an unstoppable rabbit, man," Jasper told me, shaking his head.

     "I'll be rabbit man. Saviour of all," I called out and busted out in laughter. "Well, that's a scary thought," Renesmee said, coming out of the kitchen. I crossed my arms and glared a Nessie, "Be that way, when I save mankind I will make sure to leave you." She smirked, her eyes narrowing, and she replied, "Fine by me. I can fend for myself." I widened my eyes at her, just as Esme said, "Emmett, time for you to leave to pick up Rosalie."

      Without a moment of hesitation, I shot out the door, keys in hand. I jumped into the truck and with starting it, took off down the road. I cut an two hour trip, to a 45 minute one. I parked in the passenger loading one and kicked back in the seat, smiling. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out to find a text from Rose:

Emm, where are you?

I grinned at my phone and texted back:

Go to the grey, Chevy pick-up. That's where I am beautiful.

     Instead of a texted, there was a knock at the passenger side window. I looked over and spotted Rose there. I jumped out of the truck and went over to greet her. "Hey," I said, and took her in an embrace. "Missed you," she told me with a quick peck on the cheek. Taking her polkadotted bag, I took her hand and helped her into the truck. Her hand was small compared to mine, but it felt soft as if she had recently put on lotion.

      Rose was smiling at me and I couldn't help the smile I gave back to her. Gently closing the door, I went around to the drivers' side and plopped myself in, setting Rosalie's bag gently in the backseats. "I am very anxious to meet your niece," Rose announced after we had begun driving. "Don't fret love, she is nothing of a terror, unless you wake her too early in the morning." She giggled at this and flipped her hair out of her face.

     "Are you a good uncle to her?" she questioned, looking at me quizzically. I gave her a sideways glance and said, "Well, we have a very...unique relationship. In a way she is like an older sister. I laugh but even though I am the oldest, besides Esme and Carlisle of course, I have to be treated as if I am a kid." Laughing, Rosalie looked out the window. "Emmett, do you wanna know one of the many reasons I have learned to love you."

     This time I gave her a quizical glance, "If you are willing to give it, I'd love to hear." She smiled at me and I returned it before turning back to the road. I listened intently on her words as well, "Ever since I was younger I wanted a child. It always seemed like a fantasy to me, like I was 5 and I would never be a mother. Having you as playful as a child makes this relationship work, though I love how handsome you are, the childishness that you possess is just amazing. I love you so much Emmett!"

     "That's lovely. I wish my reasons could compare to yours Rose. My manhood kind of corners that though. Just know I love you and will support your hope for children," I reply, reaching my hand over to gently stroke her cheek. I saw a slight blush rise to her cheeks and I smirked.

     We talked about random things until we got to the house. I parked Jacob's truck and ran to the other side to help Rosalie out. Shaking her head, she took her hand in mine and jumped down. After she was out I climbed back in and grabbed her suitcase. "Thanks, bellboy. I have no tip, sorry. I hope this will suffice," Rose teased, and then gave me a teasing kiss on the lips. She parted and I pouted. Smirking, she ran up to the front door, me following behind her.

     This should all go well, I mean Renesmee couldn't hate her, right?

                                                         Rosalie's Point of View

Washington was so gorgeous. The fact that I could spend it with my love Emmett was even more memorable! I only hoped that his niece would accept me. If she was like an older sister to him, she would be picky. I watched Emmett follow behind me and I barged through the front door. The house was beautiful and it was hard to believe that the Cullens and some of their friends built it. A smile built on my face, I looked around eager to find someone.

     A ping of disappointment sprang through me as I realized that no one was around as far as i could see. A hand touched my back and I jumped. "Whoa, sorry to scare you," Emmett said softly. "Where's everyone?" I questioned, looking about again. His face turned into a thinking one and then he replied, "Out back!" Giggling, I followed him. We headed out a back door and he was right everyone was chilling back their in lawn chairs or some logs.

     I saw the Cullen family, plus a lot of Indian looking teenage guys. 'This must be the wolf pack,' I thought and glanced at Edward to see him nodding. I flashed a grin, just as a girl with long bronzed colored hair came up to me. Her hair was the color of Edwards' but her eyes were chocolate brown, which Emmett had told me Bella had before she had became a vampire.

     "You must be Renesmee, nice to meet you. I am Rosalie," I told her, giving off a friendly smile. "So I've heard. Nice to meet you Rosalie. If you hurt my uncle though, I will fly to New York and personally hurt you myself," she threatened, her voice a musical one. I flashed another smile and said, "I don't think that should be a problem. I love your uncle much." Narrowing her eyes, she stalked off to one of the Indian looking guys. He was really tall he must have been almost 7 feet tall. Glancing around though I noticed most of them were pretty tall.

      I found Emmett sitting on a log and went to go sit next to him. "Your niece is awfully frightening," I mentioned as I took a seat. Chuckling, Emmett told me, "I taught her everything she knows. Edward and Bella said I screwed her up. I believe I gave her good knowledge." I smiled and leaned into him. I was tired, considering that Washington was three hours  behind New York. Emmett wrapped his cold arm around me and kissed my head gently. I yawned and ended up falling asleep.

I jerked awake and looked at the time to see it was midnight. I rolled over and came face to face with Emmett. "Hey beautiful, why are you awake?" he asked in a whisper. "I dunno, but now I don't think I can sleep," I replied, my voice groggy. He smiled and replied, "Do you wanna come outside with me?" Smiling, I nodded, and he held his hand out to me. Taking it he led me through the room we were in and out into the hall.

     He put his fingers to his lips and lead me through the hall quietly. We ran down two flights of stairs and I saw a light on as we made it to the bottom floor. I shield my eyes as we pass through the entryway and make our way out the backdoor. I was grinning, I had a feeling we may be star-gazing or something along those lines. I hadn't noticed before, but I saw that he was caring a blanket. Laying it on the grass, he sat down, patting the seat next to him.

     I smirked and sat beside him. He began to lay down and I followed the movement, though resting my head on his extented arm. "Pretty, isn't it?" Emmett asked, stroking my hair gently. "Yeah, only certain parts of New York this great view of the stars."

      We lay there, pointing out the stars. Happiness spreads through me and I couldn't help but love the feeling of lying under the stars, wrapped in Emmett's arms. Yup, a perfect trip. I just got to watch out for Renesmee, though I knew I'd never break the relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the Votes and Comments! They mean a million, please continue to Vote and Comment! You're all amazingly patient! Luv to all my readers! ~KrazyKenzie4