Chapter 10: Revealing

Rosalie's Point of View

I was stunned, unable comprehend what he had just told me. 'A Vampire,' I thought. I never had really studied my terminology of vampire existent. All my guesses were lousy compared to the utter truth. I should be afraid, my boyfriend was a vampire. Yet, I could feel the gentleness of him, the uncertainty of what he had said rang in his eyes. He was scared I'd run away in a panic. "Oh, Emmett," is all I could say, and before my mind could comprehend it, I ran into his arms.

     "I tell you I am a vampire, and you run towards the danger," he said, almost to himself. Emmett chuckled, pulling me back a little, to stare into my face. "Do you trust me?" he asked, his golden eyes serious. "More than I thought possible," I replied, in almost a whisper. "You know me not to drink human blood, correct?" he questioned. I never thought about it till now, he hasn't hurt me, so I knew that was the truth. "How do you stay alive then?" I threw my question to him.

     "My family and I survive off the blood of animals. We don't want to be monsters, and I mean come on my dad is a freakin' doctor," he said, a snicker coming out at the end. I shook my head and sat down on a near by boulder, Emmett crouched down in front of me. "Rose, you know I love you right?" he asked softly. I nodded and whispered, "I love you too, Emmett. I just need a little time to think." He seemed a little hurt as he asked, "Do you want me to leave?"

      "No! Please don't," I said, quickly. He nodded and I closed my eyes, trying to think about everything. My mind felt slightly dizzy and I rested my head in my hands. I could feel Emmett's gold eyes boring holes into the back of my hands. I heard a ring tone off and Emmett gave a sigh. "Yes?" I heard him say as he answered his phone. "Alice, I did tell her...No I am with her now...Does Carlisle know?" There was a long pause before he spoke again, "I'll tell him, ugh Alice shut up! Yes I am talking to you that way, deal wit it!"

     "Bye, sis," he said, closing his phone angrily. I looked back at him and asked, "Is your sister mad or something?" He made a booming laugh as he said, "Complete opposite, she hates that Bella hates shopping. She is glad to have a shopping partner, she's just unsure how Carlisle will react." I gazed at him quizzically and questioned, "Will he be mad?" He shook his head, his curly hair following the movement, "I am unsure. He was one of the few in my family that didn't enjoy the fact that I was dating you."

     I stood up and my face began to throb, the pain pills were waring down. "You don't happen to have a mini pharmacy on you, by any chance?" I asked looking up at Emmett. He chuckled a little and said, "Nope, sorry. I have a home that is not too far from here though." I smirked and replied, "Great!"

     Emmett and I walked hand in hand back to his house. My face was increasing its throbbing and as if on cue Emmett said, "Is your face bothering you?" I nodded and his eyes filled with concern.  We sped up our pace until I saw his house coming into view. I let go of the breath that I hadn't realized I was holding. I gave him a sly smile as we went through the door to his home. The elegance of this home never ceased to amaze me.

     It was so we prepared, to the last vase. I followed Emmett, until we reached a cabinet in one of the bathrooms. He opened it and it revealed many sorts of medication. He rifled through the mayhem until he produced a simple bottle of Advil. He dropped a couple into his hand, while placing the bottle back into the cabinet. He grabbed a glass from the sink and after filling it with water, handed the bottle to me.

                                               Carlisle's Point of View

Ahh, how the days at a hospital can come to an end. I loved it here, but my family was my life. I had just finished casting some young boy, whom had fallen out of a tree, and my phone started ringing. i pulled it out of my jacket pocket and saw it to be my daughter, Alice. "Hello and how may I help you?" I said casually, as if I were talking to another patient. This hospital disliked personal calls.

     "Carlisle, when will you be home?" Alice said, sounding slightly panicked. I looked at the time, it was rolling around 7 and my shift ended at 7:30. "Around 8 'O clock. Why? If I may ask of course?" I asked, honestly wondering where my pixie of a daughter was heading for this. "Emmett, needs to tell you something," she said and the line went dead. I tucked my phone back into my jacket pocket and thought for a moment. What would Emmett need to tell me?

     Why was it urgent enough for Alice to ask my arrival to home? I pondered at this and knew that it was looking me right in the rear. My thoughts just couldn't place it in correct correspondence with the situation. The time seem to move slower and once the clock had hit the 6, I packed up my stuff and with a quick good-bye to the nurses, I fled off home.

Arrived home at 8' O clock and came in through the garage door. "Hello?" I called, in hopes of someone responding. "In the living room," My beautiful wife Esme called back in response, I could hear a hint of distress in her voice. I swung around the corner to discover my family all in the living room, the TV was off so I knew this was a family meeting. I walked over to where Esme was sitting and kissed her head, I then looked around the room.

     "What is there to tell me?" I asked my sons and daughters. I made sure to count and there were 5 of them, but it could be something about Renesmee and Jacob for all I knew. I saw Edward shake his head and then Emmett spoke, "Dad, I, err...." I looked to my son, willing him to continue with a light glance. He ran a hand through his hair and whispered, "I told Rosalie our secret today."

     I was speechless, un able to think of what to say. "Will she keep it?" I asked, after regaing my emotions, with a little help from Jasper. Emmett seemed slightly afraid and I feared that she wouldn't until he spoke again, "She swore to me, that she would keep our secret. She said, that if she loved me enough, she would and apparently she does."

     He gave a small smile and I looked at him. I gave him a long and hard stare, seeing any weakness as my father had taught me long ago. Don't trust all, whom seem to be telling the truth. They can nip you in the behind and make sure you fail in life. After a moment Esme spoke up, saying softly, "I heard what she said. I spoke with her myself, Carlisle. She will hold our secret under lock and key and will tell no one."

     I glanced down into her eyes, seeing no lie in them, even though Esme was too good-hearted to even tell a single lie. I took an unneeded breath and glanced into the eyes of my mischievous son. "Emmett Cullen, I will not be mad at you. I promise to support you and Rosalie for now and forever. I have seen your true feelings for her and they shine as radiant as mine and Esme's. I am breaking a rule to myself, but I love you Emmett, and I am happy to see a light behind that smile."

                                                   Emmett's Point of View

I plopped down on my unneeded bed. The feeling of accomplishment enveloped me, radiating through my body. How had I, being the trouble-some son, managed to talk the stubborn father into finally, truly excepting Rosalie and I. He didn't even get mad that I had told her our most prized secret!

     The only thoughts that swarmed my head were, 'I win, I win, I win. Rosalie is mine and we will then start our Forever & Always.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for waiting for this! It means an awful lot for all the support you give!! Thanks a ton for all the comments and votes, love you all! I am going to try and do an update schedule, so EVERY OTHER Friday night or Saturday morning I will force myself to make an update on this. I say every other for I am working on another story as well as this. Well thanks for being amazing! ~KrazyKenzie4